Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 15:38

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

EUW/EU NA Skin releaser

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
EUW/EU NA Skin releaser

ive got a method to get skins for all ur champs. what u need to have is the free tristana with her riot skin and free allistar with his blue skin. if u have these things i can explain the method to u and u can get all skins for all ur champs. the problem is u cant choose wich one u want to have so if u use the method with tristana u will get the frist skin in the skinorder of the champ that u want and if u make it with allistar u will get the last skin. the method isnt a hack its just a script change. u dont have the skins permanently u just have them for 1 round but u can use the method again and again. if someone is interisted to buy it i need ur skype id to show it. u can create a new lol account and add me than and i can show u on the new created account all skins that u can unlock.

i just accapt psc so make an offer

(if someone here post that he want sell the method too ill report him make an own thread!)

Old 06/07/2013, 13:04   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: LOCKED
Don't sell a public method....
That would be scamming imo.

IMPORTANT SKIN BUG. Use any skin without owning it! - League of Legends Community
Or by picking the champ which you have skins with. then choose the skin, and then swap with another guy to get a new champion, and you'll get the skin for the champion you just got..

Seriously dude, don't flame on me. But this is not alright.

Old 06/07/2013, 13:09   #3

i can report u read my POST!!!! if u want make it public or so than make an own THREAD!
Old 06/07/2013, 13:13   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I tell it you guys for free
Closed Thread

« EUW GOLD 5 | Fullmetal Rammusskin + Riot Gravesskin »