Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 09:33

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Platinium V Account 80 Champs!!!

Discussion on Platinium V Account 80 Champs!!! within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 91
Platinium V Account 80 Champs!!!

Hey,
I am selling my set from time Top League of legend account. He is inmoment Platinum Division V with 80 points. I suppose at the moment only PSC. Furthermore, the account has 90 champions with about 50 skins. If you still ask. Skype: Kilianwop
Season 1: Gold
Season 2: Gold
Season 3: Platinum
Price proposals in the comments box

done#

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] euw lvl30 (platinium 3, 63skins,93 champs)
05/03/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
DELETE
[Selling] an Platinium 1 account
04/16/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello! As the topic said I am selling a Platinium 1 ranked account. It has 78 champions and 13 skins. These are the skins: Blood Moon Akali Boom Boom Blitzcrank Sheriff Caitlyn Warring Kingdoms Jarvan IV
WTS Platinium account
04/14/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 6 Replies
Wts my LOL Account Gold season 1 Platinium season 2 Platinium 5 season 3 Have all champs except sejuani and zac 8000 IP All runes 18 Pages of runes
Platinium Account
04/07/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Platinium Account with 9 rune pages. All Runes. 95+ CHAMPIONS. I rather trusty and good people then stupid scammers. This is a real deal. Make your offer and add-me in skype, I'll be gladly show the account by screenshare if you want :) Season 2: Platinium (border) Season 3: Platinium V Skype: pussuido or [email protected]
[Trade]EUW S2 Platinium 79 champs and loads of skins for S1 plat or gold
01/02/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hi today I've decided to trade my acc. My account consits it bronze S1 and 1948 ELO 6 S2, 5vs5 arranged 1863 Elo top 2089, 10 rune pages and it also have about 36 skins and 98 ip boosts. I want to trade if for account with S1 Plat or Gold , it needs to have minimum 65 champs, skins not neccesery and minimum of 7 rune pages. Your offers please leave below or pm me with your skype name http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/838/highelo. png/...