Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 06:54

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

I buy 30 lvl acount west or East with basic rune pages

Discussion on I buy 30 lvl acount west or East with basic rune pages within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
I buy 30 lvl acount west or East with basic rune pages

I buy 30 lvl acount with basic rune pages in low price[10 euros].
I need to be unracked or low to ranked game,and the basic rune pages [ad armor mr ap magic pen].
Old 06/06/2013, 19:41   #2 Trade Status: Verified(?)

have both euw and eune
Old 06/06/2013, 20:53   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

got also an acc on euw
Old 06/07/2013, 01:09   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Add me on skype : benuslol

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] League of Legends Diamond account on EU-West all champs rune pages and rune sets
10/07/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Pictures on bottom This is obviously a very valuable account, so I'll only consider high offers, I'm looking for around 750. Post here with your skype to negotiate and for more info. I am quitting League of Legends and therefore I think someone could use this. The account was never banned. At the moment, it's sitting on Diamond IV with 28 points. Season 2 rewards for triple Platinum. Season 1 Gold. It has 105 Skins (in the picture) including Pulsefire Ezreal theme and Triumphant Ryze...
[Selling] League of Legends Diamond account on EU-West all champs rune pages and rune sets
05/30/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Pictures on bottom 1000€ PM to negotiate and for more info (I'll let you log in to it to check the account etc) I am quitting League of Legends and therefore I think someone could use this. The account was never banned. At the moment, it's sitting on Diamond IV with 28 points. Season 2 rewards for triple Platinum. Season 1 Gold. It has 105 Skins (in the picture) including Pulsefire Ezreal theme and Triumphant Ryze (for cup winners only) It has all champions, all rune pages. Some rune...
[WTS]EU East 62 champs/3 rune pages/10 skins/Gold II
05/12/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
#SOLD
[WTS] EU East/West LvL 30 account. 56 Champions.3 Rune pages with many runes.Got REP
02/13/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 5 Replies
Greetings Fellow Summoners! Are you looking for a cheap LoL account with many champions? Do you want to avoid leveling, farming IP for champs and runes? You've got banned or just need a better account. Do you came from different region and can't transfer to Eu East/Nordic or Eu West. Well, you found the solution! I'm here to sell this awesome LoL account. I sold several accounts, my customers were satisfied so far. Go ahead, read the details and contact me via PM. It has 424 Wins and 3...
[WTS] EUW/East Acc. 44 Champs. 3 rune pages.
11/05/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 16 Replies
Greetings Fellow Summoners! I'm here to sell my account with nice content and decent wins. The account is fully clean, no warning or bans so far. With the stored 19 000 IP And 1058 RP you can fully customize the account for your personal needs. I'm trusted on other sites too, feel free to check it or ask for reference. I'm not willing to scam anyone but i'll be suspicious with everybody. If you want proof, check the pictures or request skype screen share. The acc comes with the followings...