Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 10:39

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[EUW]LoL Account with lots of Skins/Champions.

Discussion on [EUW]LoL Account with lots of Skins/Champions. within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old 06/08/2013, 12:50   #16 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Old 06/08/2013, 12:52   #17 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

My advise is to not buy accounts on this website. I've seen good users buy good accounts of TRUSTED EPVP users.. Still they got scammed...

Just start new account and start collecting.
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/08/2013, 12:57   #18 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Hey can offfer you a EUW lvl 20 account 95 champs and 100 skins

just pm o skype: nindara1
Old 06/08/2013, 17:37   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joy Toy View Post
My advise is to not buy accounts on this website. I've seen good users buy good accounts of TRUSTED EPVP users.. Still they got scammed...

Just start new account and start collecting.
IŽve been given that advise a lot lately, even via PMs so IŽll close this thread. Anyone being able to prove himself trustworthy may contact me via PM.

#Closed
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] NA Bronze 3 Account(RARE SKINS)(PAX JAX+SIVIR!!!)(LOTS OF CHAMPIONS+SKINS)
01/13/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 6 Replies
Hi, I'm going to be selling my account due to the fact I more then likely won't have enough free time to play any more when I begin attending college. The account is on the North American Server. The account has 2 RARE PAX Skins that you can't buy on League of Legends anymore. PAX Jax (Valued at over 100$USD) PAX Sivir (Valued at over 25$ USD) The account has 76 Champions The account has 43 Skins
NA account 87 champions LOTS of skins Lvl 30. ( rare skins incluided)
02/27/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 5 Replies
Hello I want to sell my account on NA, because i have a EU acc with high rating and so on now. This account has existed since 2009 and therefore i have gathered quite the unique skins by now. My estimate that i used on this account is 1000 $+ It has 4 rune pages With many runes and quints.
Selling 1550 Elo Account, LOTS of skins, Lots of champions, many runes
05/02/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 5 Replies
Ok, so I am selling my account on EUW I am 1550 Elo and have lots of champions and rune pages The price i am currently going for is 50 Euro, that is pretty reasonable since i spent about 100 Euro, but i can go lower. What i have? Akali Alistar Unchhained Amumu Pharaoh Annie Goth
NA LoL Account with lots of skins/champions, limited skins,runes!
11/17/2011 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
sold!
Looking to buy NA account with lots of skins/champions
11/09/2011 - League of Legends Trading - 7 Replies
Hello, I'm interested in purchasing an account with a good amount of unlocked champions and skins. Good amount of runes would be a bonus. ELO or win/loss does not matter. No warnings from Riot please. Interested in a good account name, nothing immature. Willing to spend around 100 dollars but will come up or down as the sale warrants. Please PM me with your offers/accounts.