Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 03:57

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Selling NA Account All Champions and 159 Skins Legacy, Legendary, Events, Limted etc

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Selling NA Account All Champions and 159 Skins Legacy, Legendary, Events, Limted etc

Hello Guys I have Decided to stop playing league of legends and i am going to sell my account.

Server: North America
Level: 30
Season 2 Rank : Bronze
Season 3 Rank: Silver Division 5, 12 League Points
Rune Pages: 14
Runes:
Champions : All
Skins:

Current Riot Points: 302
Current Influence Points: 5763

PAYMENT
1. Must be payed with Paypal
2. Must be sent as a gift.
3. Must include in the message "This is a payment of virtual goods, I will not dispute this transaction"

I am pretty new to elitepvpers and i do not have much rep, i am not a professional trader i am just stopping to play league and thought i would sell my account. I will provide the original email, secret questions etc on purchase of the account
Add on skype : chriso_225 for more details and screenshots or any more proof you need.
Since we will be dealing with large amount of money a middleman may be useful in this trade.

SERIOUS OFFERS ONLY

Old 06/02/2013, 08:05   #2 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Interesting

Old 06/02/2013, 08:51   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 26
Pmed.
Old 06/02/2013, 10:14   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Price ?

Old 06/02/2013, 10:15   #5 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Trusted . I checked him he have the account .
Good luck to sell it

« RP for e*gold | EUNE ACC FOR PAYPAL MONEY »

Similar Threads
[Selling] NA account all champions 127 skins legendary and legacy
03/24/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
it is gold, have 9 runes pages, all runes, a lot of legendary and legacy skins you can't buy anymore. add my on skype: kinkhood Foxfire Ahri Crimson Akali Nurse Akali Unchained Alistar Infernal Alistar Sad Robot Amumu Bird of prey Anivia Frostfire Annie
HUGE League account, ALL CHAMPIONS, 203 SKINS, 13 LEGENDARY, LEGACY SKINS
02/18/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hey, I've played league for about 1.5-2 years now and I've had some good times. However I'm simply put just tired of people in this game. I'm tired of the way people act, I'm tired of the way people play. And now I feel like I'm done. I'm all used up and I don't want to play it anymore. Therefor I've decided to sell it. As put in the title, I've spent way too much money than I expected on this account. I'm really not going to list it all here. I want to get rid of the account for a fair ammount...
Selling LOL ACCOUNT WITH 42 CHAMPS and 10 SKINS (1 legendary,1 legacy) LOW PRICE!
01/19/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
42 Champions Ahri,Akali,Alistar,Ashe,Brand,Cho'Gath,Corki,Dr.Mu ndo,Ezreal,Fiddlesticks,Garen,Gragas,Graves,Jax,Ja yce,Karma,Karthus,Kha'Zix,Kog'Maw,Lux,Master Yi,Morgana,Nunu,Olaf,Orianna,Pantheon,Shaco,Shen,S hyvana,Singed,Sivir,Soraka,Tristana,Tryndamere,Twi stedFate,Vayne,Veigar,Vladimir,Volibear,Wukong,Xer ath,Zyra 9 skins (Not counting Tristana's/Alistar's) Midnight Ahri,Nottingham Ezreal,Mafia Graves,Mecha Kha'Zix,Lion Dance Kog'Maw(Legendary),Bladecraft Orianna,Workshop...
Selling NA account with 97 champions and ~50 skins. (LEGACY, LIMITED LEGENDARY SKINS)
09/27/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
Server: NA Level: 30 Champions: 97, missing Draven & Darius Skins: 48 (See below for list) Elo: 1300 (only ~50 ranked games played. Still gains ~20 per win)
WTS EUW - ALL champions, 13 runepages, lots of skins (legendary, legacy)
07/14/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
As said, the account has ALL champions... 99/99 13 runepages. LOTS of runesetups. Also many skins, including legacy and legendary. Solo que elo around 1400. Also 6900 IP and few hundread RP. Skin list: Akali - Crimson Akali(Legacy)