Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 13:11

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Account with all champ and many skins CHEAP

Discussion on Account with all champ and many skins CHEAP within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Account with all champ and many skins CHEAP

sell account with all champ
except lisandra
76 skins
3 legendary
kong maw olaf teemo
pulsfire ezreal
9 rune pagesl
all tier 3 runes
accept only paypal
for more informations, details add me on skype chevchelios_1212

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[EUW] : WTS 3 accounts (95+champ/skins+gold, 60+champ+goldS2 etc)
02/25/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 11 Replies
Dear Elitepvpers Summoners, I would like to sell 3 accounts of League of Legends. I only accept trade with verified accounts and payment by Paypal. You go first unless you are mega-verified with many positive feedbacks. 1- 95+ champions, all runes, Gold S2, Gold Division III S3, many skins like UFO corki, dark crystal Ryze, pentakill Karthus, pentakill Mordekeiser, fisherman Fizz, frostblade Irelia, super Teemo, mad scientist Singed, nurse Akali, doctor Kennen, vindicator Vayne, gangster...
SELLING BEST EUW ACC, 200 SKINS, ALL CHAMP, DIAMOND 3V3, 20 RUNE PAGES -CHEAP
02/23/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 9 Replies
Hello fellow ePVPers. I have finally decided to sell my main account that I have enjoyed for a very very very long time because I am simply going to focus on University and getting my girlfriend pregnant :) , region is EUW, 2.3k+ RP, so won't be hard to transfer it :) It has : Best Halloween 2012 Icon + All 2012 Halloween Skins All 2012 Winter Skins, including the legacy ones from the year before. Lots of skins from the Legacy vault that opened in December