Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 04:11

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Grow uP gaming Elo Boosts -> Fast and Cheap

Discussion on Grow uP gaming Elo Boosts -> Fast and Cheap within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Thumbs up Grow uP gaming Elo Boosts -> Fast and Cheap

Hey guys, this is Grow uP gaming Boosts
SITE OF OUR MULTIGAMING :
SERVER : ONLY EUWEST

Why choose Us?

We're a group of very experienced players who have all been playing for 2-3 years. We've hit Diamond on several accounts, and some of us have even hit Challenger. We're very experienced in terms of boosting and have been boosting for nearly a year now. The service that we offer is a very reliable and trustworthy service, we complete your job is the fastest amount of time possible and are always on skype to respond to any questions you have. We do not message people in your friends list and we play as if we're playing on our personal accounts.

Contact Information

If you're interested in purchasing boosting or coaching, please add GrowuPgamingboosts on skype.

Prices

Bronze V --> Bronze I = 15euros
Bronze I --> Silver V = 10euros

Silver V --> Silver I = 25euros
Silver I --> Gold V = 15 euros

Gold V --> Gold I= 40euros
Gold I --> Platinum V = 25 euros

Platinum V --> Platinum IV = 45euros
Platinum IV --> Platinum III = 50euros
Platinum III --> Platinum II = 55euros
Platinum II --> Platinum I = 60euros
Platinum I --> Diamond V = 80euros

Diamond V --> Diamond IV = 80euros
Diamond IV --> Diamond III = 105euros
Diamond III --> Diamond II = 130euros
Diamond II --> Diamond I = 155euros

Coaching & Duo Queues

Coaching is 7euros per hour, taught by a Diamond/Challenger player.
Duo Queues are 5euros per game, includes voice communication & tips by us.

Proof of Boosters & Past Boosts (Coming Soon!)

Vouches : if you are interested in vouch us , pls contact skype or via @ p
Old 05/30/2013, 12:36   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Why do you keep making the same thread every hour?

If you didn't know you can just simply bump your old thread every 24h.
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/30/2013, 12:40   #3

Oh , i didn't know that , thank you very much

#PUSH