Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 15:38

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

EUW Gold4 account!

Discussion on EUW Gold4 account! within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
EUW Gold4 account!

It has around 60 champions, 5 runepages, much skins (includes harrowing and snowdown showdown 2013 skins) and as i wrote gold 4 division!

Don't need very much tbh, like 30 euros would be great, can lower if needed.
Old 10/07/2013, 22:51   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
added

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTT Guild Wars Account for WoW Account, Last Chaos Account, or Rappelz Account
07/03/2014 - Last Chaos Trading - 4 Replies
Well pretty much I remembered I had a guild wars account that I haven't used in 2 years. It's been a while so I really dont remember what this stuff is called =P The account has: Level 20 Warrior/Ranger He has Razorstone axe The Gladiator armor all dyed gold don't know what it's called though Purple Eternal Shield 7k gold
[Selling] Cheap Gold4 EUW-Account :]
10/28/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
Hey Guys :), I want to sell one of my smurfs. Info: Eu-West Gold 4 2-Full Runepages:
[Buying] Gold5 -> Gold4 push
05/06/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
Hi! ich suche einen elobooster der mich schnell und günstig eine division boostet. stecke fest ;) searchin elobooster, cheap and fast. Make me an offer!
Looking for a fast elo boost. (gold4-plat5)
04/06/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
Hello - currently looking for a fast elo boost from gold 4 to plat 5. please PM me your price & your conditions and maybe I will get back to you. greetings
WTS> [EUW] (Gold4) Account {tons of champs/skins inc.}
03/18/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 11 Replies
Hello fellow ePvP'ers I'm here to offer you my LoL account. The account is level 30 and in the gold division 4 with about 700 normal wins. The account has the season 2 gold border. The account has the honorable opponent ribbon The account includes a big collection of champions, skins and runes. -43 skins 6 of them beeing legendary. -98 champions. -5 rune pages. Beside that the account still has over 4.000 IP and 339 RP on it free to use and never had been banned or warned. Further...