Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 13:32

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

platinum 2 all champ many runes

Discussion on platinum 2 all champ many runes within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
platinum 2 all champ many runes

Hello i am selling account with all champ 45 skins all runes wit 7 rune pages
2 legendery skins platinum 2 server euw
more informations skype: mikeeman123
pay only with paypal

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] [EuW] Platinum 5 account (lot of champ / runes / skins)
04/28/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
sold
[Selling] WTS PLATINUM V ALL CHAMP ACCOUNT EUW+FREE TRANSFER
04/15/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
hey im selling my all champs platinum V season 3 account. with 12rune pages 35 skins few legendary. season 2 gold border- oriignal email included
NA acc, Platinum, 79 champ, 5 rune pages.
03/19/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Selling my LoL account, I'm the original owner and can provide proof of that. I can also provide proof that I have all the info you would need to recover the account if needed. Haven't played league in a month and I'm focused on my raiding in WoW. Last match was feb 20th. attached are 3 pictures of the account. If you purchase the account, I can forward the email i have with riot or take a screenshot which ever of me successfully recovering the account when it was hacked almost 3 months...
Selling Platinum NA Acc. 89 champ 49 skins 16 runepages NO RANKED S3(1574)
11/21/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
Hi, I am selling my account on NA. Nobody will ever take it back, I am done with computer games and focusing on school. I've had my fair share of fun in League, and now consider it time to move on. Price is up for discussion but buy-out is €90. Top Rating in Season 2 was 1915. Asked to trade honor for report thus it was reset :D. Got original e-mail and will of course change it to yours.
75 SKINS/ALL CHAMP/ ALL RUNES/ EUW
07/21/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 5 Replies
Hello guys, Im registered there to sell my account! About my account: http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/attachment.php?a ttachmentid=137936&stc=1&d=1342094095 On this picture you can see 73 skins, but i got + 2(Glacial Olaf, and Primal Udyr) I also got some limited skins(like pax singed/toy GP) And i also got some legendary skin 3,(Trynda,Galio,Valdimir) -Got almost all of the runes!(I miss energy regen and +energy and things like this)