Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 04:41

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

EUW-Selling Diamond 3 5vs5 team spots

Discussion on EUW-Selling Diamond 3 5vs5 team spots within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 69
The Black Market: 355/0/1
EUW-Selling Diamond 3 5vs5 team spots

20€ paypal ea
ADD easyboostservice on skype

Similar Threads Similar Threads
<<< SELLING ONLY 2 SPOTS FOR DIAMOND TEAM >>>
11/11/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
Hi everyone i am selling only 2 spots for diamond team.why only 2 spots ? because i am in team with my 6 friends so i cant kick them for customer ^^. my team's rank is diamond on 3v3 and on 5v5.If you get our service we are doing job like that " you are playing on ur acc. with us for 5 wins both side ( 3v3-5v5 )we cant play on your acc. because riot started to catch boosters from IPs. we will win 5 games on 3v3 and 5v5 and you ll get double diamond rare summoner icon too at the end of season 2...
Selling Diamond 3v3 Team Spots
11/10/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
Hey guys i'm selling spots and captain on my 3v3 Diamond Team for 20-30 EUR These prices include 5 wins with you so you will recieve the rewards. Add me on skype - madjesticz
11/05/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Selling Diamond 3v3 Team Spots Hey fellows i'm currently selling spots on my 3v3 Diamond Team for 50 EUR These prices include 5 wins with you so you will recieve the rewards. Add me on skype - pessayk1NG
11/04/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hey fellows i'm currently selling spots on my 3v3 Diamond Team for 50 EUR These prices include 5 wins with you so you will recieve the rewards. Add me on skype - pessayk1NG
WE ARE SELLING OUR DIAMOND TEAM SPOTS
10/24/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Hello everyone ; We are selling our diamond team spots team's rank is diamond on 3v3.Now we are 4 in team so we can get 5 customer for diamond.We have only diamond team so dont ask me for gold or platinum services. You can play on your Account it is not problem for us because season 2 will end on noveber 6 so we have lots of time to win 5 games with each account. Diamond Team Spot : 100 Euro We prefer payment like that " You will give Firt 50 PSC. we will invite you to the team we...