Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 10:35

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Boosting People Out of Elo Hell!

Discussion on Boosting People Out of Elo Hell! within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Boosting People Out of Elo Hell!

Stuck in elo hell? Think you deserve to be in a higher rank but the players around you are holding you back? Well I'm here for you!

ABOUT ME:
Hi, I'm Nate and I have been playing League of Legends consistently since open beta. Currently I am in the platinum division on my main account and have achieved Gold on many alternative accounts. I have taken part of few tournaments and been a part of many teams. I follow and relatively keep up with new meta's and strategies. I am very aware of soloQ mentality and how to win in SoloQ. I believe that some great players are stuck in an undeserving elo because they know how to play as a team, but at the same time the other players may not be on the same page or has a very different play style.

The Service:
I am offering assistance for individual players to get to the elo they desire. Now like I mention I am a confident Platinum player, so therefore I will not be able to assist on visions of obtaining Diamond, but helping you obtain Gold and even Platinum is as simple as 123. This is a service and therefore there will be a price. The price ranges depending on your starting elo range and your desired elo destination. Everything will be negotiated over e-mail or skype. Just contact me through my email or skype and I will respond and help you get things started.

email: (best way to contact me since I check my email often) leagueofassistance[AT]gmail.com

Payment:
Payment will be transferred through Pay-pal

Half of the total will be made as a deposit, and the other half will be made when the service is completed (obtaining the rank agreed upon).

Price will range from elo difficulty and will be negotiated.
A quick generalization/estimation of prices will be as follows.
Bronze5-Silver5: $90
Silver5-Gold5: $180
Gold5-Platinum5: $320

bump