Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 06:33

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Gold5 Na account-Good mmr and UFO Corki

Discussion on Gold5 Na account-Good mmr and UFO Corki within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1
Trade Restricted

elite*gold: 0
Gold5 Na account-Good mmr and UFO Corki

ACCount HAS been SOLD
Hi, I am selling a Gold Ranked Season 3 account on Na server, This account has no previous ranking in Season1-2. This was a smurf/vouch account I used for my Elo boosting Service and don't need it anymore. This account has good mmr and you should be gaining around anywhere from 18-27 lp. This account does not included the original E-mail However I have bought RP on this account and have kept the transaction ID so you can use that if anything ever occurs. I also bought this account from a trusted seller and have had it for almsot 2months now with no problems. Also this account use to be the sellers own account which he didn't need anymore and again I also have transaction ID for recovery purposes. This account also has the Rare UFO Corki Skin, so you can pawn noobs with style. Also accounts ip and rp are shown in the picture.

I will not post Screenshots of the runes since im sure guys are probably annoyed with all these pictures I will just list them here. Account also has 3 Rune pages.
Marks:
1x Ap
3x Atk speed
9x Flat Ad
2x Crit Chance
3x Ad per lvl

Seals:
9x Flat Armour
1x Magic resist
2x Ad per lvl
3x hp per lvl

Glyphs:
3x Flat ad
1x Crit Chance
3x Ad per lvl
9x Magic resist per lvl

I am selling this Account for 50$ minimum.
Here is my break down of my price.
Spent 20$ rp on account
Paid 10$ to buy account
Account has UFO COrki and Judgement Kayle 10$
My time to boost it to Gold 10$

Adding that is 50$ so thats what I am asking for.

Requirements:
If you are interested in buying this account please make sure you meet all the criteria listed below.
1. I will only go first if you are a super trusted member of this Site unless for some reason I can't trust you, anyone without superb rep will have to pay first.
2.Payment is done by using paypal Gift only and if you are paying without a paypal balance then you must pay the money sending fees
3. A trade Request is mandatory for both parties.

If you have any further questions or are interested in buying this account just add me on Skype: kevinlin47
Old 05/24/2013, 01:45   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

zzzz
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/24/2013, 03:25   #3
Trade Restricted

Bump account is still up for sale
Old 05/24/2013, 12:27   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 28
The Black Market: 157/0/0
gg
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/24/2013, 13:13   #5 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

bumpidy humpidy
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/24/2013, 14:08   #6
Trade Restricted

bump account still for sale
Old 05/25/2013, 14:31   #7
Trade Restricted

Bump account still for sale