Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 06:15

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Elo Boosting NA Only.

Discussion on Elo Boosting NA Only. within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Elo Boosting NA Only.

Hello I got terminated from my job and currently looking for a new job.

Until then, I want to provide service of elo boosting for some extra cash.

I have all day free.

I only to Bronze and Silver Tiers (Gold too but it takes too long so only offering for Sivers and Bronze tiers)

Price : Bronze (Any tier) $ 20.00 for 1 tier.

(Package sales : for Bronze 1-5 and promotion, $70)

Silver (Any Tier) $ 25.00 for 1 tier. (Package sales : for silver 1-5 and promotion, $ 100)

*I can finish these in 1 day. If for packages, maximum 7 days.

Gold (Any Tier) $ 35.00 for 1 tier, (Package sales : for Gold1-5 and promotion, $150) *Takes longer time.

I will be honest and quick in every purchases, orders.

I'm currently on Plat 1 78LP, and I can do this quick.

I can do at least 8 hours a day on an account, and if I cant do it, I will tell you up in hand (If I don't have the time).

I won't just get orders from you and not login for 5 days like lot of boosters does, but I'll get on immediately and finish asap. (If I can't do it because I'm on another account, I will tell you honestly.)

Prices are negotiable.

I'm currently getting done with silv 5 -> gold 5.

** Payments are through Paypal

Please contact skype : eloboostingneededed