Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 19:47

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

My WoW acc for you LoL - 15530K Achivement Mage, 520 IlVL pve and 490 i lvl PVP!

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
My WoW acc for you LoL - 15530K Achivement Mage, 520 IlVL pve and 490 i lvl PVP!

Hello guys! i am looking for trading my high mage to a good LoL account, skins aint so much but i like that it have MUCH champions, good league is a ++

got alot of achievements alot of titles on this mage! i am OO.

Titles that i have worked hard to get is; Chef, Master of the Ways,Loremaster and all that kind of stuff, i almost also have "Salty" and ofc all the raid titles. I have no alts, its only this mage and few 10-15 lvls..

If you are intrested in almost 16k achivement mage, and 520 ilvl pve and 490 pvp

If you are intrested contact me at halvoryo @ skype for more info like armory et

SOLD

Similar Threads
[Trading] My WoW acc for you LoL - 15530K Achivement Mage, 520 IlVL pve and 490 i lvl PVP!
Hello guys! i am looking for trading my high mage to a good LoL account, skins aint so much but i like that it have MUCH champions, good league is a...
0 Replies - League of Legends Trading
[Trading] My WoW acc for you LoL - 15530K Achivement Mage, 520 IlVL pve and 490 i lvl PVP!
Hello guys! i am looking for trading my high mage to a good LoL account, skins aint so much but i like that it have MUCH champions, good league is a...
0 Replies - League of Legends Trading
[Trading] WoW Acc Priester ilvl 480 T1 usw. u Warri ilvl 470 (S) Acc mit Mage,Dk oder sowas!
Topic sagt alles möchte gern mein acc acc tauschen Gametime ist auch noch drauf bis zum 20.4 lvl 90 Priester 3-4 Elite Teile T1 Waffen! Offhand Elite...
0 Replies - World of Warcraft Trading
VK Erbarmungsloser Gladiator WL ILvL 400// Mage Ilvl 392//DK Ilvl 357
Hi, ich biete aus Zeitgründen meinen WoW Account mit den 3 85ern an. Ich bin erstbesitzer und Hauptaugenmerk ist wohl der Main-WL mit dem season...
4 Replies - World of Warcraft Trading
[vk] Druide ilvl 400, DK ilvl 393, Hexe ilvl 390, Mage ilvl 390, Sammlerstück!
Aufgrund Zeitmangels verkaufe ich meinen Account, den ich jahrelang gespielt und sehr gut gepflegt habe. Alle Chars befinden sich natürlich auf...
2 Replies - World of Warcraft Trading