Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 22:35

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Selling S2 Plat S3 DIAMOND 1 ( WITH PROOF) original owner

Discussion on Selling S2 Plat S3 DIAMOND 1 ( WITH PROOF) original owner within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Selling S2 Plat S3 DIAMOND 1 ( WITH PROOF) original owner

I like to introdue my diamond 1 account .

It has :

S2 Platinum Solo Queue Border
S3 Diamond 1 ( 61 Points ) ALMOST CHALLENGER!
85 Champions.
9 Rune Pages
Has ALL necessary runes.
10~20 Skins
1 rp...lol
3000 ip

I am the original owner, but i do NOT have the Welcome email from the riot because I didnt know i needed that email for proof when i made my league account which is about 2 years ago. i am the one and only owner of this account im selling.

IT IS NORTH AMERICA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here i have screenshots attached for proof.

Screenshare OK

my skype is fobcws ( one with black hoodie)

I am done with this game and now moving onto Guild War 2 but i need money to buy

Thank you for reading and im hoping to do business with my new owner!

Price is not SET but im looking MORE than 300
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 1.jpg (227.4 KB, 21 views)
File Type: jpg 2.jpg (203.5 KB, 16 views)
File Type: jpg 3.jpg (243.8 KB, 1 views)
File Type: jpg 4.jpg (125.0 KB, 12 views)
File Type: jpg 5.jpg (129.0 KB, 12 views)
File Type: jpg 6.jpg (105.2 KB, 9 views)
Old 05/22/2013, 04:47   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
More than 300. lol.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Selling Diamond/plat teams. Also Diamond solo que acct (NA)
04/02/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 26 Replies
:cool: I sell League of legends North American Server Teams/Slots : Lots of Gold Division I Team (Slot or Team?)($15 a slot/ We can discuss the team) Lots of Platin Division Team's (Slot or Team?)($30/ We can discuss the team) I also sell Diamond teams now these are more expensive, as they are harder to make I can also sell diamond slots. Soon to have challenger so when I get that i will be selling that aswell. THE DIAMOND ACCOUNT IS SOLD I Also take RiotPoints (NA Server) And Paypal
WTB : EUW Plat or Diamond Account comes with original email .
03/03/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
hi im looking for EUW account platinum or diamond it should come with Original reg email buying via MM (no scammers pls)
selling 1 Plat acc and 1 diamond acc
03/02/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hey guys the first acc an platinum acc my own 40 Champs and kitty cat katarina whit more elo now 1800 2 account is my girlfriends diamond ram 60 champs not so many skins elo 1789 add skype kigge166 and talk about prizes i have sold 3 acc before here and everything goes fine.
Selling runescape accounts - LEGIT, 100% trusted, Original Owner
10/14/2012 - Runescape Trading - 12 Replies
Hello there. I have been playing runescape since 2002. From this, I have created many accounts. I wish to sale these accounts as I no longer am interested in this game. I will update and post more accounts. I guarantee 100% protection. These accounts are created by me and have been used by only me. These accounts will not be hacked or taken away from. Account 1# - (can access rsc) http://i1069.photobucket.com/albums/u480/donttrus tthisscammer/account1.png
Selling 6 Digit Steam acct Original owner
05/29/2012 - Steam Trading - 0 Replies
http://i50.tinypic.com/2dub5t3.png STEAM_0:0:2075XX Comes with tf2 premium (with about 2-3pages of random items) Dota 2 Beta + test 1.6 CS + CSS I am the original owner.