Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 12:13

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

ACC with kitty and/or redcard kat.

Discussion on ACC with kitty and/or redcard kat. within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 1
ACC with kitty and/or redcard kat.

dosent need much, else than either of those skins, could be both.

add my skype if you have acc u want to sell (any server)

payment is psc/PayPal
Old 05/21/2013, 14:47   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Bump

Tags
kit kat, red card kat, skin, wtb

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTB Redcard / Kitty cat katarina + Diamond / Platinum border
08/09/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
WTB Redcard / Kitty cat katarina + Diamond / Platinum border Tittle says it all, i'm looking for accounts only from Europe. I do have paypal, contact me via skype - mufinz.mufinz To potential traders - i want to use middle man , uneless you're not trusted . So if you have to see your grandmother to hospital in 10 mins or whatever - don't even add me (scammers) edit : EUNE EUW ONLY PLEASE
[Selling] LOL ACC MIT REDCARD KATA UND UFO CORKI
05/16/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Ich verkaufe hier meinen TOP League of Legends Acc. Der Acc hat alle Champs außer 7 Stück! Er besitzt Redcard Kata sowie Ufo Corki! 6 Runenseiten+ fast alle Runen die es gibt! über 40 weitere Skins 1000RP über 5000 IP Hier ein paar Bilder:
WTT, Offering ufo corki, searching kitty kat or redcard kat
01/23/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
as mentioned above i search for kitty kat or redcard kata, ill offer u ufo corki acc. if u wanna trade we can compare the content on the accs and since the corki acc isnt that much worth besides the skin id pay some more money aswell. greets
WTB Kitty Kat and/or Redcard Katarina
01/06/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Hi dudes, first of all, english is not my mother tongue, so sorry for the grammar etc:D i play 2,1k elo and im plying almost katarina only since i started 2 play LoL 2 years ago. now i wanna smurf, the only thing about the new acc i want 2 buy for that purpose is one of these skins in the header on it, doesnt matter how many chars and runes etc on it, i only need kata and kitty cat or/AND red card kata skin id love 2 pay via paysafecard or paypal, if i feel like the trader is trustworthy and...
Searching for Account with Kitty Cat Kata or Redcard Kata
01/02/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello, Im searching Account on EUW with redcard kata or kitty cat kata. If trusted User I pay first