Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 02:59

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

EXTREMELY FAST BOOST (gold V->gold IV currently 63pts) need done tonight

Discussion on EXTREMELY FAST BOOST (gold V->gold IV currently 63pts) need done tonight within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
EXTREMELY FAST BOOST (gold V->gold IV currently 63pts) need done tonight

Yeah so I wanna buy a boost to gold IV from Gold V I currently have 63pts and I want it done tonight. If you can do it post here first then add me on skype at kev-o.wnage
Old 05/21/2013, 23:06   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
I can do this ill add you on skype so we can talk about it.
Old 05/21/2013, 23:10   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 1
added u on skype can finish this very quickly.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Elo Boost up to Gold! Cheap and fast!
09/28/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 44 Replies
Hello everyone, I play League of Legends for 1 1/2 years now and i´m currently in Plat lV. I already boosted some of my friends elos and it was always succesfull. Now i want to create my own Elopush Service. Here are some stats from one of the accounts i boosted (Bronze 3 to silver 5)(Sorry for only 4 games stats, didnt screen the other) http://s14.directupload.net/images/130623/u7kpoj5 i.png I only push Elo up to Gold V, because i don´t know if i can push fast to gold 1,2,3 or 4. I Boost...
LF Elo Boost tonight (EUW)
04/16/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
50 points Silver IV atm. Looking to get to Silver 2. On Skype right now at mark.stralk
Elo Boost Bronze bis Gold als Premade Bot. High Win Rate Very Fast and Cheap.
02/01/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hallöchen Kaum hat die Season 3 angefangen da erwischt man wiedermal die typischen Trollteams. Top hoffnungslos unterlegen, Mid ist Brain-Afk und die Bot-Lane macht alles außer einen guten Eindruck. Nur wir selber können noch halbwegs dagegen halten, aber irgendwas fehlt leider doch. Und kaum haben wir uns versehen sind wir auf 1000, 900, 800 oder eine tiefere Elo erreicht. ( Und Ja es heißt jetzt Ligen und Divisionen. ) Da heißt es cool bleiben. Kurz was über uns. Wir haben eine Win...
Buy 1100-1250 boost tonight $25
01/20/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
add my skype yappyt11 edit: don't bother if you haven't already done at least 5 boosts with proof