Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 01:52

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

*EUW Lv.30 30~50 Skins Unranked*

Discussion on *EUW Lv.30 30~50 Skins Unranked* within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 70
*EUW Lv.30 30~50 Skins Unranked*

yo
i sell a lv.30 acc with 30~50 skins 3 full rune pages and 0 rankeds.
The account was never suspended or warned from riot.
I Sell the Acc for 10~25 € PSC/ukash.

for informations send me a pn.

peace out

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Sell] Lvl 30 EUW S3 Unranked 90+Champs,much Skins!
03/13/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hello Guys, im selling one of my Accounts. Its on EUW lvl 30 and unranked s3, s2 it was silver. It has got 10 Runepages and Runes for Ad-Ap-Tank, Support. About 2500ip and 30rp or sth. It has got 90+ champs and about 30+ Skins. Like Pulsefire Ezreal,Riot Graves,Championship Riven and very much more. There are also alot of rares under em.
[LF] 20eu psc for lvl 30 unranked with some skins NA
03/06/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello,i have my 1st acc on north america server.I started there for unknown reason cause i live in europe and i had like 200ms.The account got only season1 stats since i never play with it.Uhm the original e-mail is included.If you are intrested plz pm me so i can recover the password since i dont even remember it :P.The account got firefang warwick,feral warwick ( i dont think its aviable anymore) , vicking tryndamere and some more skins that i cant remember,and like 15-20 champions.I am...
WTS EUW Unranked 70+ skins all champions
07/29/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
This account is Legendary by itself. Unfortunately I am selling my PC to buy a Mac for my studies and so I quit lol. <screens removed will send via skype> The following skins are included: Akali - Crimson Akali Alistar - Matador Alistar / Unchained Alistar Amumu - Emumu Annie - Frostfire Annie
[WTS] EU-W All champs Unranked 70+ Skins
07/29/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
This account is Legendary by itself. Unfortunately I am selling my PC to buy a Mac for my studies and so I quit lol. <screens removed will send via skype> The following skins are included: Akali - Crimson Akali Alistar - Matador Alistar / Unchained Alistar Amumu - Emumu Annie - Frostfire Annie
LVL 30 Unranked, Many champions, Many Skins
06/10/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 8 Replies
I am selling my level 30 account. It is unranked with - 19k IP - 100 RP - 9 of Almost Every Essential Rune and 3 of the Quints - EU WEST Also have North American with same champs, same runes but no skins and no IP.