Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 23:54

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Old   #1
elite*gold: 0

COLOR="Blue"]yo guys, I would like to sell my lol acc on eu west it has 92 champions and 89 skins, 5 rune pages and also full runes for everything atm it is in silver II

as you can see the accounts has many skins what you can't get for anymore and it also has ultimate/legendary skins.

I accept only paypal, price is negociable

add me on skype for more infos, I dont answer on forums : mehes.akos1337[/COLOR]

Similar Threads
WTT and nice blizzard account for lv30 euwest
as titlle says i wanna trade a good blizzard account with wow MoP, diablo3 and starcraft2 account PM me or add skype feelz013 :)
0 Replies - League of Legends Trading
[Kaufe/Buying] Guten Lol Acc EuWest/Good Lol Acc EuWest
Kaufe einen Lol Acc via Paysafe oder Paypal. Er muss mind 1/3tel an Champs haben. Er muss 3 sinnvolle Runenseiten haben. Er muss Soloq unranked...
3 Replies - League of Legends Trading
Really nice lol euwest acc for d2keys :)
2x d2+lod keys - that WORK! lol for account is around 1300 elo (game not isntalled atm) and i have 65+ champs 40skins - runes for everything +...
3 Replies - Diablo 2
Really nice lol account (euWest) - Need 2 copies of diablo2+lod cdkeys
they are cheap onlnie, or if you aleready ahve them is good too! :) account is around 1300 elo (game not isntalled atm) and i have 65+ champs...
Selling EuWest nice lol acc
Hello guys i whant to sell my lol acc the acc lvl is 30 the acc has 57 heroes and a lot of skins 1or 2 sikn for each hero its a low elo acc has...