Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 03:13

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

3x3 Challenger team EUW

Discussion on 3x3 Challenger team EUW within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Thumbs up 3x3 Challenger team EUW

As the title states I am selling a 3x3 Challenger team in EUW or a SLOT
If you are interested contact me at elo.boost3

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Buying] a pbe diamond or challenger acc
09/11/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 16 Replies
a pbe diamond or challenger
Challenger 3v3 Team WTS Tier Boosts/Challenger Slots/Diamond IV Team/Lessons
07/08/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Season 2 Diamond/Season 3 Challenger team (3v3's) looking for work! Will provide proof upon request. Rates Bronze Tier - $20/tier (+$15 Silver Promotion) Silver Tier - $30/tier (+$25 Gold Promotion) Gold Tier - $40/tier (+$35 Platinum Promotion) Platinum Tier - $50/tier (+$45 for Diamond Promotion) Diamond Tier - We'll talk.
[Selling] 3v3 Challenger Team for hire!
05/10/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 9 Replies
Hello :) We want to sell spots in our 3v3 Challenger Team. (EUW) The price would be 15€ per month, to pay at the 1st of every month. If you want to join during a month you will have to pay 0,50€ for every day left in that month (assuming a month has 30 days, 31st is "free"), including the day you join the team. (so if you join on e.g. 15th of May, that'd be another 16 days, but the 31st doesn't count, so 7,50€) We will invite you into the team, and at the same day we want prove that...
[FREE] INVITE TO CHALLENGER 3 VS 3 TEAM 13.04. EUW
04/13/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
-
DIVISION BOOST ALL SERVERS - Team lopesz - Diamond and Challenger Booster only!
04/12/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 41 Replies
http://i.imagebanana.com/img/fqa7xv26/lopeszheader .png Hay guys! I offer here a Division Boost from me and my Team of Boosters. I did this Job allready alone but now I have a team which is full of Diamond and Challenger Player. We can boost you on EUW/EUNE/NA - in every Division you want! Up to Diamond! We are a trusted and safe service. We will do the Job so fast as we can! The prices bellow are not including Platinum and Diamond. If you buy more than 1 Division, we can talk about a...