Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 03:26

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

EUW CHEAP 25 CHA-3RUNE COMPLETE-6SKINS

Discussion on EUW CHEAP 25 CHA-3RUNE COMPLETE-6SKINS within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
EUW CHEAP 25 CHA-3RUNE COMPLETE-6SKINS

Runes sets are complete for AD AP adn Crit Strike

Silver 1

contact me on skype giacomo.barvas

15 euros

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Valve Complete + GTA Full Package ** Cheap
05/03/2013 - Steam Trading - 2 Replies
hello. sell Valve Complete + GTA Full Package with original email. proofs and pics in private. i dont go first. who wants to buy add me on skype - david.belson2 or on mail - [email protected] get payment via paypal pls dont waste my time, wait for offers
SELLING LEGUE OF LEGENDS ACCOUNT 79Champs 34 skins 1200elo 3rune page
01/23/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hi i want to sell this accound Because i am realy bored of this game .... there is a ling below with one rar file which is calling LOL in this file there are all screenshot with every skin by itself with my ranked games/elo/runes/honor/owned champions /not owned and my normall games heres the link for the screen shots LOL.rar download - 2shared heres the screenshots from file scan and download link Download link screen shot : ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting File...
EUW Account,35 Champions,Cho Legendary,Kha zix Skin,3Rune Pages
11/14/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 7 Replies
The Account : -Platin 3v3 Elo -Gold Solo Que Elo. -Cho Gath Legendary Skin -Kha zix Skin -3 Rune Pages FULL -35 Champions -Level 30 -Season 2 WC Summoner Icon.
WTS GW1 account (All parts, complete collection) CHEAP
07/20/2012 - Guild Wars Trading - 1 Replies
as the title says im selling my GuildWwars 1 account (all parts - its a complete collection), it has a few lv20 chars, but no special equipment or stuff, this acc was meant only for testing stuff out and so on... so if you are interested PM me with your price OFFER! *we will use a middleman *payment otions: paypal, PSC