Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 00:03

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Bronze Elo Boosting Service New

Discussion on Bronze Elo Boosting Service New within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Bronze Elo Boosting Service New

Hello Guys ,

I am Diamond IV player and I need some money . So I decided to use my skills to help some of you guys and you to help me with my money :P.

I wanna help you guys to come out the EloHell in Bronze League.

However here are the prices :

Bronze V to IV = 5$, to III = 10$ , to II = 15$ , to I = 19$ , promotion to Silver V = 30$
(basiclly i want 5$ per division , 10$ for promo from I to silver V).

If you have any questions ask me :b

Pm me or contact me via skype : emre.otuzsekiz
Old 05/13/2013, 18:39   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 1
youre diamond 4 player? but only boosting to silver 5...? any proof that youre dia 4?
Old 05/13/2013, 18:42   #3

elite*gold: 0
Bronze is easy to carry out of this Hell

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Elo Boosting Service] Bronze to diamond / Experienced Booster / SUPER CHEAP
06/25/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 16 Replies
LEAGUE OF LEGENDS ELO BOOSTING SERVICE : REQUIREMENTS : - EUW OR EUN SERVER - LEVEL 30 ACCOUNT - BASIC AD/AP RUNES - BASIC POOL OF CHAMPIONS - PAYPAL ACCOUNT
[Eloboosting Service] - *[Challenger Player |Bronze - Diamond Boosting|]* (EUW&EUNE)
06/15/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
--------------------------------------- ABOUT ME ! --------------------------------------- Hey first of all, this is repost cause I have no requests, so I try it with a new Thread this is my old one : http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/league-legends-tr ading/2335115-s2-diamond-s3-2k-player-doing-duoq-e loboost-lessons-veryfast-cheap.html At the moment im at Challenger Tier in Premade, and playing around Diamond in Soloque. I did some Boosts already just add me in Skype and u can ask me all...
ELO Boosting for Bronze
09/10/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 64 Replies
Hello guys, I will be doing only paid elo boosting from now on and money upfront before boosting. -Additional stuff, Vouches, Videos: -Accounts that have been boosted so far: If you wish to remain anonymous, I will not be posting your account link herekenny263 LaZzZyYOuTh 'Unicorn' ChuepChuep
Elo Boosting Service Bronze - Gold
05/29/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 38 Replies
Hey, English: A friend and me want to start boosting elo at EUW. We did that a few times for some friends for some money and were really successful. So we want to do earn some money with these. We are very new to this business, so we have cheap prizes, i hope you like our service and be pleasant. Prizes: Bronze Tier - 10€ PSC/PP/450e*g - 1 division | 2€ PSC/PP/100e*g - 1 win Silver Tier - 15€ PSC/PP/675e*g - 1 division | 3€ PSC/PP/150e*g - 1 win Gold Tier - 20€ PSC/PP/900e*g - 1...
[Selling] Elo boosting Service For bronze - silver - gold players
04/28/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 8 Replies
Hello, I have many friends that were stuck at silver and gold elo , that said "elo hell and stuff" but i showed him it doesnt exist , and my winrate is like 90%, so i started thinking that i could startup some boosting service for people who want to have higher elo because im skilled enough. So i wanna start really cheap, i feel like people shouldnt ask so much for just some more elo, i have fun playing at low elo also so its not only for the money that i want to do this. My Prizes...