Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 16:07

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTS: EUW, BOOST + COACHING!

Discussion on WTS: EUW, BOOST + COACHING! within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTS: EUW, BOOST + COACHING!

Hi Elitepvpers! Im new here.

And well, as known on many other forums. I sell boost and coaching.

Currently a trusted challenger player with a diamond1 and diamond3 smurf.

- my prices are negotiable depends on how many divisions.

- my coaching price are more or less free, depends on how many division boost you are buyin. Pm me here, or on skype (waelztar).

Regards
Old 05/12/2013, 19:05   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 95
Are you giving vouch games?
Old 05/13/2013, 15:01   #3

Depends.. If im not wasting my time. Since i already have a few clients. I only got room for 1-2 more clients to boost atm.
Old 05/13/2013, 15:36   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 44
if u are looking for a trusted vouch

/pm me.
Old 05/13/2013, 19:12   #5

bump! me and my team are free for 24/7, turbo boost. Finished some clients yesterday, so can start immediatly for those whom are interrested.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] NEW ELO BOOST & COACHING
08/06/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 37 Replies
Hey guys! Me and a friend are trying to start a new CHEAP and FAST elo boost. BrtM93 - Currently Plat I Due to inactivity Payment Payments will be done through PayPal as GIFT. I might accept to some other payment methods, such as PaySafeCard in some cases too. Bronze V > Bronze I = 2€/win Silver V > Silver I = 3€/win
Lowelo Boost und Coaching
09/15/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hiermit biete ich mein EloBoost + Coaching im lowelo an. Ich selber bin ein "nur" ehemaliger 1900 Spieler und spiele jeden Tag erfolgreich Accounts aus dem Lowelo rauf ins ranked, welches bis Heute 1250 waren. Da mir bei den recht vielen Kunden das Boosten auf Gold zulang dauert, biete ich hier ein Boosting von 0-1200 an. Also bis zum neuen "silber". zusätzlich, bzw gratis dazu gibts von mir ein coaching. Das kann durch replays oder spectaten gegeben werden, oder ihr besorgt noch einen...
Cheapest ELO Boost Around + Coaching
08/22/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Welcome in My Elo Boosting Service Thread ! 1. Introduction We are a group of players between 1700-2350 that try to make some money on League of Legends, not at least League of Legends is our passion as well, we love to play this game. That is why we would like to help you escape the elo hell and getting some money out of it. We grant you fast elo boost up to 1900-2000 rating, boosted many accounts, check our screenshots below. Keep in mind our service is one of the fastest but isn't the...
Elo Boost By 2.2k Players + Coaching
06/05/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 5 Replies
Welcome in My Elo Boosting Service Thread ! 1. Introduction We are a group of players between 1700-2350 that try to make some money on League of Legends, not at least League of Legends is our passion as well, we love to play this game. That is why we would like to help you escape the elo hell and getting some money out of it. We grant you fast elo boost up to 1900-2000 rating, boosted many accounts, check our screenshots below. Keep in mind our service is one of the fastest but isn't the...
elo boost or coaching
04/18/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Hello everyone I am new to this forum so be nice if this sell is in the wrong forum area ;D. I am currently at 2k elo on league of legends and, I will also be doing coaching if anyone is interested in that. I have a lot of free time now a days and i love to play LoL so I would like to do this in my free time. :mofo::mofo::mofo::mofo::mofo::mofo::mofo::mofo:: mofo: I would like to thank anyone in advance for atleast looking at this post and thinking about buying. Contact me via skype...