Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 03:10

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

How to avoid paying too much to bad eloboosters

Discussion on How to avoid paying too much to bad eloboosters within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
How to avoid paying too much to bad eloboosters

A bit about me, I'm just a casual lol player who required the eloboosting services who wants to give a little advice to potential buyers of such services.

Reason: Simple, there are alot of eloboosting services who prey on the less informed. Often asking outrageous prices for their prices. These are usually kids btw.

90% of the people who claim to provide cheapest eloboosting here are con artists who are targeting people who are less informed. They might not necessary harm your account in anyway, but their prices are extremely pricey and unfair.

When approaching any elobooster, ask them as many questions as it takes about their service, the ones that are not wanting to give you answers or less willing. Don't use them, there are many decent elobooster but you need to search for them. Between good and bad service which are charging you the same price, the overall service you experience will be huge.

Example
Good Service: A good elobooster will give you advice and tips to help your improve your overall game. They may give you discounts in further purchases and suit to play the your games the way you want. When you want. They will never take logging on to your account lightly and always ask for permission. They will also be on time.

Bad service: Worst service l've experienced. A kid who started swearing while explaining their service. They promise everything but when you inquire a bit more about what they advertised, they start ignoring you. A common experience is that when losing games they will offer to refund your money and leave you totally in the gutter.

The best method is to contact boosts directly from the player who is boosting your account. If there is a manager involved , skip them. They will take a considerable cut from your payment and any additional services you require of them. They will add more money for themselves and cut out the person who is actually boosting your account.

Last and most important advice, be brave and COMPARE the prices of boosters available to you. Even ask if the booster will give you a better deal.

Its a buyers market, so don't be confused into thinking that you need to buy off someone because they promise you everything. IF RIOT find that you are eloboosting both you and the booster will be banned for a period of time. This is UNDENIABLE, no one can promise you that this won't happen. Advertising 'less than 2% of their clients are caught' doesn't mean anything.

Thank you
Old 05/12/2013, 11:12   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 2
smple as that , "cheap" elo boosting is 90% scammer and 10% a guy who cant boost at all so he doesnt care if he get payed 5 euro for a division to boost couse he wont be able to boost even 20 league points anyway

you should +/- know whats the price of boosting you are looking for

for example silver 1 -gold5 is around 20 MINIMUM-30 maximum euro (price is taken from most of the trusted boosters)

someone goes below that? 90% scammer who got 10 fake trades with 0-0 accounts or 0-0 guy who just wanna scam someone and create new acc , 10% guy is bronze league and tries to boost cous eits free money for him , he fail he doesnt care either he just scamm u or do a refund

simple as that, u propably got caught on that "SUPER CHEAP MAN I DO EVERYTHING FOR U for 5 EURO TRUST ME!!" which was obvious kid who doesnt value his time couse he isnt able to boost anyway