Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 22:15

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

BOOSTING ANY BRONZE ACC DUO Q FOR $20 TO SILV V TODAY/TONIGHT ONLY.

Discussion on BOOSTING ANY BRONZE ACC DUO Q FOR $20 TO SILV V TODAY/TONIGHT ONLY. within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
BOOSTING ANY BRONZE ACC DUO Q FOR $20 TO SILV V TODAY/TONIGHT ONLY.

Boosting any account from any division in bronze to silver V tonight. it will be duo Q.

Add AusEloBoost on skype if interested. THIS OFFER IS TODAY/TONIGHT ONLY

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Trading] LF Bronze V Acc , i offer elo boosting
04/24/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
hey guys. need again a bronze V acc for a little project, will push your account atleast to silver. if ur interested msg me
Free Vouchegames on Bronze/silver Tonight! (EUW)
04/12/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Hey guys, besides my Elo project iam planing to start a Boosting service. As we all know a service won`t run without some trusted vouches, so iam offering free games that ill do during the night. I am a diamond 3 player on EUW and will personally boost up to Gold or plat, not sure yet. But i have a team of boosters which will boost higher in the future (up to dia 1 is planned) So if possible give the chance to proof myself , my skype is "tabbzn" and a professional topic will come soon.
Elo Boosting From Bronze V - Silver V
03/25/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hi Guys, my main account is at gold elo. So it will be easy to push you from Bronze V to Silver I in a few days. I have much time now , so u can send me a pn or you post under this thread. Prices: per Division: 20 € Server: EUW payment: only paysafecards BoostBoy21
Elo Boosting (Bronze 5 - Gold 5)
03/10/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Bronze 4€/division Silver 5€/ division Silver -> Gold 7€ Placement matches 1€/game. I'm myself on gold. Bronze 5 to Silver 2 are quite fast, but Silver 2 -> Gold 5 might take a little longer. Why do I sell my service so cheap? I'm gold and I love playing the game also my prices are competitive with other elo boosters.
Bronze tier boosting
03/09/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hi I am a silver 1 player looking to help players get out of bronze hell. I will do each division for $5 and each duo que game (not a guaranteed win) for $3 each. skype: darkmage206 add if interested