Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 11:58

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

EUW riven skincode

Discussion on EUW riven skincode within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 5
EUW riven skincode

Offer in € !

Buying Championship Riven Skin code. Only EUW needed ( If you have it for all 3 servers you can still sell it on EUNE/NA later, I don't really need it there ).
I'm paying by PSC or Verified PayPal. If you are selling for PayPal we use middle-man with over 200 TBM, no negative TBM or mediation !
- I pay the MM the money.
- You give him the skin code.
- I use the skin code ( using screenshare with the MM so he can see if it works ).
- If it works, he sends you the money.

If you are selling for PSC, then you are going first, unless you are a guardian, moderator (admin) or a middleman with no negative TBM (200+) or mediation. Rest, I don't really care if you have 100TBM's, I do NOT give first ! If you want a MM then get a PayPal and we will do it.

Cheers !

skype habab530

Similar Threads Similar Threads
need middleman lol skincode for psc
05/04/2013 - Middleman - 2 Replies
as u can read above i need a mm for trading lol skincode with psc in exchange. free would be nice cuz we dont trade a very expensive skinbut since we both dont have much tbm experience we want a mm for the trade greeting from germany
[Trading] Account for skincode
04/28/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Okay, so the account im giving away for skincodes has following: NOTE:Skincode must be EUW, Going first on good tbm accounts else you go first. 60 RP 1335 IP Got AD/AP Runepages. 19 champions, (Alistar,Amumu,Anivia,Annie,Ashe,Brand,Gang,Garen, Kayle,MasterYi,MF,Morde,Nunu,Ryze,Sivir,trist,tryn da,tf,ww) Division:Bronze 1 46League points. Skin:Chosen MasterYi
[B]Lol SkinCode [S] Minecraft Acc/Key
11/01/2012 - Minecraft Trading - 0 Replies
Hey epvp :p In dem Theard suche ich einen Minecraft Acc oder einen Key dafür gebe ich euch einen Skin Code für lol Riot Graves
WTB Rammus skincode
08/21/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
I pay 4€25 paypal as gift. You go first. Got it
[SUCHE] Pax Jax SkinCode
08/15/2012 - League of Legends - 5 Replies
^steht alles oben :) Pn me mit Preisvorstellung. (psc)