Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 06:42

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[s] 3vs3 diamant or platinum ranked team [b] 25 PP

Discussion on [s] 3vs3 diamant or platinum ranked team [b] 25 PP within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 85
[s] 3vs3 diamant or platinum ranked team [b] 25 PP

hey i search for a ranked team 3vs3 diamant or platinum if u want a 5vs5 is also good
i pay with PP
set me ure offers
Old 05/05/2013, 16:53   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 105/0/3
hi i got a platin 5,3 and 1 3on3 ranked team eu-w lmk if interested

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Selling Ranked 3vs3 Gold rating team EUW
01/12/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
title says it, 6 euro I dont go first, How it works, when I recieve my cash to my paypal, I simply Promote a new captain which would be you, I leave the team , and you got it all by yourself. PM me for more information. .
WTB Boost in Ranked Team 3vs3
11/04/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Looking for boosters to my Ranked team 3:1 to 1450 elo. I'll pay 20€ PSC OR Riot Graves code :) PAYING AFTER GETTING GOLD !!!!!!
[B] Gold/Platinum/Diamant Ranked Team
10/29/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hi, i want to have this Janna Skin but i dont have Gold Elo at the moment so i'm looking for a gold or higher team with at least 3 open slots. I can offer you my Origin Account with many games. I dont need this account anymore, cause i'm actually playing just LoL at the moment. You find a screenshot of the account below. I only give first when you are trusted or got more then 5 positive ratings or having at least a few hundred posts.
[WTB] 3vs3 ranked team Gold
10/24/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hi, i want to buy the lead of a ranked team EUW with gold elo top Rating. I can offer you 10€ PSC and 1 Dota 2 Beta Invite.
[WTB] NA Platinum or Diamond elo 3v3/5v5 Ranked Team
10/12/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Can pay with Lvl30 smurfs, PayPal, RP Cards or Riot Graves/Sona/Sivir/Jax. Do not PM me. Offer me here.