Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 10:41

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Your Favorite Martian's Division Boosting | 190+ TBM | Up to Challenger

Discussion on Your Favorite Martian's Division Boosting | 190+ TBM | Up to Challenger within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old 05/10/2013, 22:36   #31 Trade Status: Verified(?)

elite*gold: 305
The Black Market: 255/0/2
Very viable player. Won me 2 games easily and carried his team really well. Good GPM & nice plays. He's legitimate and can boost easily. I vouch this booster.
Old 05/11/2013, 19:43   #32

elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 190/0/1
Having a LAN tournament in next few days so I won't be able to boost. But, if you're still interested, contact me and we'll sort it out.
Old 05/13/2013, 18:11   #33

Having a LAN tournament in next few days so I won't be able to boost. But, if you're still interested, contact me and we'll sort it out.
Old 05/19/2013, 10:45   #34

Available for boost once again! Also glad to confirm that we won the LAN tournament ^^
Old 05/19/2013, 11:33   #35 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Looking for a boost between SIlver I- Gold V to start of with
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/21/2013, 12:55   #36

Boosted one of the clients successfully from S1 to G5. He'll confirm within the day.

In the meantime, I'm looking for customers. Feel Free to PM me, I'm available.
Old 05/21/2013, 13:22   #37 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

How much for the 10 Placement matches or how much per each match .
Old 05/21/2013, 14:23   #38 Trade Status: Verified(?)

He just finished boosting me from Silver I- Gold V. Smooth and fast boost.

Details:
He first let me DuoQ three games with him as Im not too keen on giving away my account details to anyone. He carried all those games hard and also turned out to be a very calm and friendly guy in the in-game chat.

After that he went onto SoloQ on my account, I spectated 5 or 6 of hes games and this is basicly how he played every one of the games I watched:

- min 5-10: Played mid. Got a few kills and won cs hard
- min 10-15: Usually a few more kills now and spent most of his time trying to get another lane fed as well. Always let the teammate get the kills
- min 15-20: Him and at least one more teammate fed and 3-5 turrets down
- min 20-30: Game usually won if he didnt have a DC or really bad player in team

All in all every game very much alike, simple and effective tactic.

Also I will add that Ive tried Lol- Academy once before, this guy is just as professional and was actually faster. Huge +++ for him being very friendly and nice on Skype, thats not an experience I got from previous boosters.
Old 05/21/2013, 14:42   #39

Quote:
Originally Posted by pistolaz View Post
How much for the 10 Placement matches or how much per each match .
Add me on skype FSEVECO and we'll make a deal.
Old 05/22/2013, 15:03   #40

Done with my customer, I'm available if anyone needs my services.
Old 05/22/2013, 15:21   #41 Trade Status: Verified(?)

elite*gold: 5
The Black Market: 696/1/5
Finished a job for me, and will mostly get more jobs in the future when I dont have time. Fast and good
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/22/2013, 15:34   #42 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 614
You shouldnt play that much vouchgames in my opinion, even if you wanna have some trusted status on epvp and you're new, but people are clever, they will keep asking u for free vouchgames even if you're 100-0. Guess its your decission, but, its timewaste for u, really, u not even get alot of money by boosting.
Old 05/22/2013, 15:45   #43

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockybox View Post
You shouldnt play that much vouchgames in my opinion, even if you wanna have some trusted status on epvp and you're new, but people are clever, they will keep asking u for free vouchgames even if you're 100-0. Guess its your decission, but, its timewaste for u, really, u not even get alot of money by boosting.
Not sure what's your solid point there but okay, I'll keep that in mind.

The only reason I vouched and played any games is to gain some minor reputation around here. How can I boost anyone with 0-0-0 TBM and 0 posts, that's just impossibru.

Anyways, I'm available for boosting, so if anyone is still interested, I'm Available.
Old 05/22/2013, 15:54   #44 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 614
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crushericio View Post
Not sure what's your solid point there but okay, I'll keep that in mind.

The only reason I vouched and played any games is to gain some minor reputation around here. How can I boost anyone with 0-0-0 TBM and 0 posts, that's just impossibru.

Anyways, I'm available for boosting, so if anyone is still interested, I'm Available.
Nah, just wanted to give u some hints, before u go blindmode, trust in people and keep doing freegames for vouches, since im boosting since 2 years now, and yeah, what I can tell u, its rare u get jobs, with that ammount of boosters, even if you got some 100-0 tbms.
By the way, if u want to, u may work with our EU Boostingcompany, we got alot of known players, wont charge any money of you, its just for fun, if people give u jobs nonstop, if they got to much to finish them theirself, or if u go for some DUOQ-Boosts. If you're interested, feel free to add me in skype; novainyafaceh. Anyways, good luck with ur service.
Old 05/23/2013, 14:09   #45

#Push, need customers. Will throw a 30% discount on this particular order!
Closed Thread