Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 19:13

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

New cheap elo boost [Bronze V - Gold V]

Old   #31 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
I dont mean to hate but I find it strange that your only positive vouches come from 2013 users with no TBM or even a TBM of 0/0/1. Why would you even want a vouch from someone like that? On top of that you haven't shown us any proof of your succesful boosts.

Just warning people out there to be careful with this one. I'm not saying you're a scammer because I don't have any proof but I'm very suspicious.

Old   #32

Mmmh, let's talk seriously u think that i'm a scammer coz I play games for ppl with 1 feedback. Well if I sell an account at one who has 000 he shouldnt give me positive feedback? And i think u are so annoying, keep throwing ur **** on ur own post thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by One AM View Post
I dont mean to hate but I find it strange that your only positive vouches come from 2013 users with no TBM or even a TBM of 0/0/1. Why would you even want a vouch from someone like that? On top of that you haven't shown us any proof of your succesful boosts.

Just warning people out there to be careful with this one. I'm not saying you're a scammer because I don't have any proof but I'm very suspicious.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ©opy®ight View Post
will do a duo Q game to vouch. will post the results

€: sadly lost it was my fault but he played rlly well ! he had to support so he wasnt rlly able to carry
He has 0 feedbacks right?

Old   #33 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Mmmh, let's talk seriously u think that i'm a scammer coz I play games for ppl with 1 feedback.
In fact, they have no TBM because the only positive feedback has been submitted by you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BartM93 View Post
Well if I sell an account at one who has 000 he shouldnt give me positive feedback?
I don't really follow you here - are you selling accounts now or what? I said that your only positive vouches (where you have actually won some games) come from 2013 registered users with no TBM or negative TBM. And your so called proofs of boosts are pictures of single matches or copied match history games.

Quote:
He has 0 feedbacks right?
He does have good feedback, yes. But why would you as a booster go support when you're trying to prove that you're able to carry games? And you ended up losing it anyways.
Old   #34

I was last pick, should I troll? You are kinda ******* me off

And if I also sold some accounts what is ur problem?

Old   #35 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Vouche

Hey dude I contacted you at skype, and im woke up now I dont seem that trusted but just because my old account was hacked. I would be really glad if you could do one game for me because i have been promoted and now i just get bad teams and dont want to get downgraded so far If you fail doing with this teams, i dont care but i would love you if you could do one game!

Best Regards!
Old   #36

Me and a DI player are ready for some work

GOGOGO
Old   #37 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

He-Solares is bad person, he took my acc (allegedly deleted, lol), after i played on his acc for vouches, got to P V from scratch to promotion easy. Shared my acc since i considered him to be nice, and he scams. Dont accept vouches from He-Solares, **** the TBM score, if the guy is a douche.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #38

Quote:
Originally Posted by DreamDanc3r View Post
He-Solares is bad person, he took my acc (allegedly deleted, lol), after i played on his acc for vouches, got to P V from scratch to promotion easy. Shared my acc since i considered him to be nice, and he scams. Dont accept vouches from He-Solares, **** the TBM score, if the guy is a douche.
Ppl care about him.
Old   #39 Trade Status: Verified(?)

hes realy friendly and he played one game for me in silber iv and he won! great contact in skype and always aviable!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg dd.jpg (17.7 KB, 4 views)

Tags
elo boost