Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 17:01

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Diamond I Acc 110 Champs UFO CORKI

Discussion on Diamond I Acc 110 Champs UFO CORKI within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Diamond I Acc 110 Champs UFO CORKI

hey guys,

i want to see what your offers for this account would be. Depending on that i'll decide wheter to sell or not to sell:

Normals Wins around 1700
Ranked Diamond I
I have 110 of the 112 champions missing one are : sejuani and maokai

Some skins:

UFO CORKI
Blood Lord Vladimir
Piltover Customs Blitzcrank
Eternum Nocturne
Astronaut Teemo
Muay Thai Lee
Mad Hatter Shaco
Shockblade Zed
Bloodmoon Shen
Gladiator Draven
Djinn Malzahar
Victorious Janna and Jarvan

and probably some more that i can't remember right now

so leave a offer or pm me

NOTE: NOT SURE IF I WILL REALLY SELL

it also has a platinum border from S2 and was Gold in S1

For screens pm me

Similar Threads Similar Threads
NA Platinum 3 97 Champs UFO Corki
04/16/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Selling a Plat 3 NA account with 97 champs and 5 full rune pages. Comes with UFO Corki, a couple of skins and Season 2 rewards. Can show via screen share, also comes with original email. Add me on Skype opacac if interested. http://i.imgur.com/z1xoSaI.jpg http://i.imgur.com/GwXYXDu.jpg bump
[WTS] Diamond account S2&S3 - Diamond frame and avatar - 100 Champs - 11 Runepages -
03/07/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 6 Replies
Hey guys i'd like to sell this acc. The account is EU server and has 96 champions, 11 runepages with every role covered and It has the following skins. Skins: Golden Alistar, Unchained Alistar, Bird of prey Anivia, Urf Corki, Frosted Ezreal, Victorious Janna, Victorious Jarvan, Jaximus, Mercenary Katarina, Judgement Kayle, Jurassic Kog'Maw, Traditional Lee Sin, Festive Maokai, French Maid Nidalee, Reedemed Riven, Bloodstone Taric, Cottontail Teemo, Buccaneer tristana, Riot girl Tristana,...
WTS: Lvl 30 UFO Corki/ 72 Champs/ 10 RunePages Cheap
11/10/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
NA - Unranked -- No Games Played Looking for $25 for this account Skype: KnifeABitch Also on Trade WoW Accounts - World of Warcraft Account Trading - EpicNPC Don't need this account was used by little bro to play Co-op. Thanks, Brandon ** Sold ** Admin Remove, Please.
UFO CORKI ! LVL 30 !! 50 CHAMPS
08/04/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello I wanna Sell UNRANKED LVL 30 Account on Eu West Champs : 50 Runes : 5 Full Pages : Mid,Ad carry , Jungle , off tank , support Price : 10 euro paysafe card contact me via pm ;)
[WTS] NA LoL acc, 1910 Elo, 74 champs, UFO CORKI!
05/03/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
USA SERVER LEVEL 30 league of legends account Rp avilable: 2xx Ip avilable: 6xxx Solo Queue Elo : 1910 ( platinum ) Normal game won: over 1000 Champions owned : 74 3 runes page, few set of runes Skins: