Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 14:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Championship Riven (PSC)

Discussion on Championship Riven (PSC) within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Championship Riven (PSC)

Hey Guys!

Im searching for a Championship Riven Code!

Post your offers.
Old 04/26/2013, 19:49   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Are they actually still out there, besides 1 on ebay? I thought the codes were all sold out by now. If anyone bought a working code lately, please reply I'm curious..

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTB > Acc with Championship Riven!
10/26/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
As the title says, i would like to buy/trade one of my accounts for a account with championship Riven! I don't care what level, I don't care what ELO/other skins. It just has to have Championship riven! :) Add: backizo on skype for more info.
[WTB] Championship Riven
05/19/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 6 Replies
Hay und hallo liebe community Ich suche folgenden skin: Championship Riven. Würde mit PSC bezahlen wenn ihr nen guten preisvorschlag machst. (gebe nur first wenn ihr richtig trusted seit) Skype: eriksensteininger
I need championship riven
01/20/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
I will give you Far Cry 3 for it. Add me on skype: besottedcone steam: overstrikesyndicate Thanks!
[WTB] Championship Riven EUW
01/15/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hi guys I'm searching for a championship riven code for euw server if you got one pm the price and i will consider :D
WTH Championship Riven
10/14/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Hey, I want to get this code and i can offer some things... I have 2 Yi bundles, PAX Jax for EU NE and can get some money. Leave offers. Im not going first unless your reputation is quite big.