Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 04:30

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Need DuoQ Booster for Gold IV Promotion

Discussion on Need DuoQ Booster for Gold IV Promotion within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 105/0/3
Need DuoQ Booster for Gold IV Promotion

Hi everyone i am looking for someone who can push via DuoQ in euw i wont give you my acc information.

i am Gold IV 100 Lp and need someoen who get me through promo
Old 04/24/2013, 06:30   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I can help you if you have an EU-W smurf I can use to duo.
Old 04/24/2013, 07:23   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by nana222 View Post

I can help you if you have an EU-W smurf I can use to duo.
sry has no 2nd acc
Old 04/24/2013, 10:09   #4 Trade Status: Verified(?)

The Black Market: 233/3/6
Quote:
Originally Posted by He-Solares View Post
Hi everyone i am looking for someone who can push via DuoQ in euw i wont give you my acc information.

i am Gold IV 100 Lp and need someoen who get me through promo
hi dude, i think i can help you, im currently boosting right now to plat 5
but i need to be sure your good with support to go botlane with me everygame
btw can u pay via paypal?
Old 04/24/2013, 10:12   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by RowdyQueue View Post
hi dude, i think i can help you, im currently boosting right now to plat 5
but i need to be sure your good with support to go botlane with me everygame
btw can u pay via paypal?
i dont got no paypal
Old 04/24/2013, 10:16   #6 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Quote:
i dont got no paypal
well how good are you, do u play support at all? because im gna play draven 2 games and will win 2 games if you dont feed , i might be willing to take first time PSC..
Old 04/24/2013, 10:19   #7

Quote:
well how good are you, do u play support at all? because im gna play draven 2 games and will win 2 games if you dont feed , i might be willing to take first time PSC..
i mainly handle apc pretty well, if u ping me ofc i can stun/polymorph/grab etc on ping^^and wont do any dive moves etc if not 10000% sure (for example if SS mid is and jungler alive)
Old 04/24/2013, 10:52   #8 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

hey add me francisco.ruivo6
Old 04/24/2013, 14:27   #9

Quote:

he lost my hot streak of 5-0 ....

he play mega aggresive even when enemy have TF on enemy team and he is miss on map... and he push hard under tower when tairc/varus in enemy team -.- he belongs pretty hard on good mates to carry/let him get carryd....

ahhh and he not even took 1x cleanse, not vs ashe,taric,varus,leona or TF in enemy team ...
Old 04/24/2013, 14:31   #10 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Quote:

he lost my hot streak of 5-0 ....

he play mega aggresive even when enemy have TF on enemy team and he is miss on map... and he push hard under tower when tairc/varus in enemy team -.- he belongs pretty hard on good mates to carry/let him get carryd....

ahhh and he not even took 1x cleanse, not vs ashe,taric,varus,leona or TF in enemy team ...
lol, if i had a good support would help too, btw it doesnt matter anyway that we lost your stupid hotstreak of 5, we played 1 game from 99LP, so MMR is still high and you will get gold 1 from ur promo games, next time u want to duo learn english and communicate instead of writing in chat everygame, your in no position to teach or discuss the way i play because ur only gold division, kthxbye
Old 04/24/2013, 14:33   #11

Quote:
lol, if i had a good support would help too, btw it doesnt matter anyway that we lost your stupid hotstreak of 5, we played 1 game from 99LP, so MMR is still high and you will get gold 1 from ur promo games, next time u want to duo learn english and communicate instead of writing in chat everygame, your in no position to teach or discuss the way i play because ur only gold division, kthxbye
your scores say everything and the fact that you not even picked 1x cleanse vs mosnter cc' team
Old 04/24/2013, 14:34   #12 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Quote:
your scores say everything and the fact that you not even picked 1x cleanse vs mosnter cc' team
i've boosted 20+ accounts from bronze to platinums and never had a problem, you come and ask for boost i have worse days of my life.
btw better not let this guy pay after you boost him.