Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 08:13

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Elo boosting Service For bronze - silver - gold players

Discussion on Elo boosting Service For bronze - silver - gold players within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Elo boosting Service From bronze to diamond1

Hello,
I have many friends that were stuck at silver and gold elo , that said "elo hell and stuff" but i showed him it doesnt exist , and my winrate is like 90%, so i started thinking that i could startup some boosting service for people who want to have higher elo because im skilled enough.

So i wanna start really cheap, i feel like people shouldnt ask so much for just some more elo, i have fun playing at low elo also so its not only for the money that i want to do this.

My Prizes
Every Bronze division i ask 7€
Every Silver division i ask 12€
Every Gold division i ask 15€
Every Platinum division i ask 30€
Every Diamond division i ask 40€

Payment : Paypal and Paysafecard
Thanks
2 Users
Old 04/23/2013, 17:20   #2 Trade Status: Verified(?)

elite*gold: 20
do you want to make vouch games ?
I addet you on skype

Edit: Very nice High Skilled Player
Do 3 Games with Annie as AD-Carry and Carried the Game very very hard
Dont have problems with anything, friendly guy
Did 4 Games in Less than 2 Hours
I want to buy in the future by him , cause his Prizes are very cheap too
Screen:
Old 04/23/2013, 21:10   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

he played some game for me and carried all of them! 100% winrate!

look at the screen as attachment!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg rankedboost.jpg (26.1 KB, 22 views)
Old 04/25/2013, 20:30   #4 Trade Status: Verified(?)

vouched for him did 3 games very nice guy

Old 04/25/2013, 21:41   #5 Trade Status: Verified(?)

We agreed on a deal from bronze 1 to silver V will post a detailed feedback after the job was done. I paid upfront all the amount. So far he is so friendly and kind.

Edit: He played 5 games last night and 5 win in a row. He is really really skilled guy and carried so hard. Also he is always in skype while boosting and answered all my questions about like everything. Day1 finished and i will give more feedback as soon as possible
Old 04/25/2013, 22:23   #6 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

The Black Market: 105/0/3
let me know if u need real trusted vouch by 08 user with 1k post^^ ppl dont care about 2012/2013 user with not even 100 post^^
Old 04/26/2013, 06:44   #7 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by He-Solares View Post
let me know if u need real trusted vouch by 08 user with 1k post^^ ppl dont care about 2012/2013 user with not even 100 post^^
Stop doing this please. It doesn't matter how old you are in this forum. If you did read my post above, i said i paid all the boost fee in upfront. He is an april 2013 member. So just add the people that you want to trade if you like it; do it , otherwise don't.

King Regards.
Old 04/27/2013, 08:41   #8 Trade Status: Verified(?)

He completed my order very very fast. He did all my special requests like pause the boost etc. After he finished the boosting there are like 6-8 ppl wants to add me Also in second promotion game he carried the game so hard. Score was 14-2 they are fed like hell. Enemy team was Amumu-Malphite-Tristana-Leona-Kayle and our team was Wukong-Vayne-Vi-Nunu and KHA-ZIX he played with KHA and did impossible. Made 438CS. That was just amazing... Thank for all the effort. Definetely worth the money.
Old 04/28/2013, 17:40   #9 Trade Status: Verified(?)

elite*gold: 20
free bumb
Edit: I love your service, very nice player