Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 08:10

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

LF LVL serv. 14-30 2day xp boost

Discussion on LF LVL serv. 14-30 2day xp boost within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 26
LF LVL serv. 14-30 2day xp boost

LOOKING FOR LEVELING MY SMURF UP -
Kriksis1489 @ skype
Pref - payment method - paypal/psc
Old 04/16/2013, 10:41   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
his multy account , noob kid scammer i have proof , he is so dumb do not trade with this monkey

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Cheap Elo boost on EUW serv.
08/11/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 57 Replies
Hello guys, I am doing elo job to Diamond from any League (I am Diamond I on my main account) on EUW/EUNE. Payments go through Paypal only : Bronze tier : Any division :100 LP + promotion : 8€. Silver tier :
Appache Serv. mit MSSQL Serv. verbinden
03/07/2012 - Web Development - 3 Replies
Moinsen, ich hab da mal eine Frage und zwar wie genau kann man seinen SQL Server so einstellen das man ihn mit einem externen Appache Server verbinden lassen kann? Also sprich: Verbindung aufbauen nicht wie man es gewöhnt ist mit mssql_connect(bla/SQLEXPRESS, ..., ...) sondern dann eben mit einer IP Adresse: mssql_connect(127.0.0.1, ..., ...)
SIZ WTS 93 BAGI 35m MUST SELL 2DAY
08/02/2011 - Dekaron Trading - 0 Replies
hey im selling my 93 bagi siz server no costume no gear just the bagi i have the e-mail and the secret question must sell it today 35m
anybody lagging like hell 2day?
12/09/2009 - Mabinogi - 17 Replies
im lagging like hell ryt now and i ask random ppl if there lagging too. to the reply i got, they all said there lagging like hell like me... is this me or the whole server??? ps sorry for my bad grammar
[Problem] Tq Binaries(monsters,acc serv,NPC serv)
04/30/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 12 Replies
Okay, I'm having problems with the binaries and I need some help fixing the problems.I have searched this entire co section to no avail, So please don't flame me. If you need to add me to help me with the problems my msn is:[email protected] Monster Problem: okay I'm sure this is related to the npc server but i have no idea how to fix it.When I log in to my server everything works fine except none of the mobs spawn.Below is a screenshot of the msg server and the npc server....