Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 21:53

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Free boost eu WEST SILVER

Discussion on Free boost eu WEST SILVER within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 2
Free boost eu WEST SILVER

as topic title say i can do a free 6 games on your account at EU WEST SERVEr cosue im looking for an account to duo with my friend

account must be in SILVER LEAGUE!!!

should have champs like shacon ,panteon ,kassadin etc mroe champs then better

and runes for jungle mid

im elo booster from diamond 2 eu west

my thread up there

contact me skype woodsen123

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[WTB] Silver 1 ---> Platin 5 Boost [EU WEST]
04/01/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 9 Replies
As i told ... looking for a boost .... Paying with bank transfer or paysafecard ... only Trusted Members ... dont try to joke ... Gimme offers or maybe you know someone who do this for a HUMAN price ... Thx guys :mofo:
FREE BOOST SILVER LEAGUE EU WEST
02/17/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
as topic title say im again looking for an account IN SILVER LEAGUE EU WEST SERVER to play duo queue with my customer im diamond division 3 player on eu west , got also platinium div 1 smurf got also my own boosting thread what i offer is to play 5 free games on your acc propably all wins account need to HAVE lot of champs and runes for ad/ap/jungle/top
02/10/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
as topic title say , im looking for an account to DUO with my customer gonna play 6 games with him and need account for those 6 games account has to be in SILVER LEAGUE , need to have lot of champs and runes i will play for you those 6 freegames and prolly win most of them
02/02/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
as topic title say im willing to free boost u in SILVER LEAGUE EU WEST got customer that i already did playt alot and he need boost in silver division 1 to gold league in DUO QUEUE so i guess u can get like 7 free games and free boost to higher division
Free elo boost EU west
01/11/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hi guys, i will do a free job for someone who is in real elo hell. I will push till 1200 only. You should have adc champions and the runes for the role. Only that. I will only acept one person. So, pm me or add me in skype if you are interested. If i receive many request from many guys, i will pick only one to do this free job.