Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 00:50

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

lvl 30 west with a lvl 20 east

Discussion on lvl 30 west with a lvl 20 east within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
lvl 30 west with a lvl 20 east

lvl30 for 70 euro and a second lvl 20 for free
im selling a lvl 30 accaunt with 86 champions in it in eu west (it was a mistake that i transfered it 2 west and i cant play with friends there so im selling it ) it has 4 full rune pages and about 3000 games played in it (with a lot of ranked games from season 1 and 2, and 3v3)
it hasnt got a lot of skins just 2 or 3 but you can buy skins if u like.
I have put lots of work and time in this account and it hurts me to sell it but i cannot play on it so it must be done.
i will give u for free a second accaunt in east (just lvl20 and with only 20 champs in it) this will cost about 70 euro which is far less than the price it realy costs(3000 games 30 minutes each) the payment will be done with my account in east and giving me 70 euros in gifts(giving rp to another one of my accounts in east ).ty for reading this if u are intrested in my offer send me an e-mail at i will respond to your email as soon as posible
Old 04/13/2013, 17:48   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Add me skype : kingpersia.epvp

Tags
buy lol account, cheap lol account, easy 2 buy lol account, lol account for rp

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTS EU EAST AND EU WEST ACC
03/09/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
HI! I want to sell an acc on EU WEST. It got 55 champions with 4 Skins. Account has DIVISION II SILVER. I want for this acc 10EUR Skype : Xamcio1 The 2nd acc is smurf on EU EAST! It got 20 champions. Only AD CARRY!
[T] LoL From East To West Acc
12/06/2012 - Trading - 0 Replies
Trading East account to west using elitepvpers trade system, 30 lvl, AD( armor, magic per level, AD, Ad qunts) and AP runes(magic pen, AP qunts, per level ap glyph), 36 champs, 1,450 elo, gold banners from S2 rewards. More info skype: martuxs35
[B] West acc [S] East or high elo west
10/19/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 8 Replies
Hello. I got euw acc : 86 champs 4k ip 3k rp 30+ skins 5 rune page tons of runes and eune acc lvl 30 50champs 14 skins. I want - EUNE acc (prefer high elo) or similar as mine. If it has high elo it doenst have to have many champs or skins but at least 40 champs and 10 skins. - EUW acc with higher elo. Pm me or skype habab530
[B] LoL lvl 30 WEST and EAST [S] PSC
10/18/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hello. I am sellink the following : EUW ACC (FREE TRANSFER); 66 champs, 3 rune page, good runes, 12 skins or so. EUNE ACC (NO TRANSFER); 50champs, 1 refund, 2 rune page, good runes, 14 skins. PSC only or trade for a high elo acc. Skype habab530 u can PM me here too
WTT pax jax eu west and east
01/15/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
What you offer? i will teke best one or if you have tf pax 2009 for na account it would be best :)