Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 02:59

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[FREE] INVITE TO CHALLENGER 3 VS 3 TEAM 13.04. EUW

Discussion on [FREE] INVITE TO CHALLENGER 3 VS 3 TEAM 13.04. EUW within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[FREE] INVITE TO CHALLENGER 3 VS 3 TEAM 13.04. EUW

-
Old 04/13/2013, 12:19   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I added u skype.
Old 04/13/2013, 23:16   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

you still need another account?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Challenger 3v3 Team WTS Tier Boosts/Challenger Slots/Diamond IV Team/Lessons
07/08/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Season 2 Diamond/Season 3 Challenger team (3v3's) looking for work! Will provide proof upon request. Rates Bronze Tier - $20/tier (+$15 Silver Promotion) Silver Tier - $30/tier (+$25 Gold Promotion) Gold Tier - $40/tier (+$35 Platinum Promotion) Platinum Tier - $50/tier (+$45 for Diamond Promotion) Diamond Tier - We'll talk.
DIVISION BOOST ALL SERVERS - Team lopesz - Diamond and Challenger Booster only!
04/12/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 41 Replies
http://i.imagebanana.com/img/fqa7xv26/lopeszheader .png Hay guys! I offer here a Division Boost from me and my Team of Boosters. I did this Job allready alone but now I have a team which is full of Diamond and Challenger Player. We can boost you on EUW/EUNE/NA - in every Division you want! Up to Diamond! We are a trusted and safe service. We will do the Job so fast as we can! The prices bellow are not including Platinum and Diamond. If you buy more than 1 Division, we can talk about a...
Free RP, Coaching from Challenger Tier players & more!
02/28/2013 - League of Legends - 3 Replies
Hello, BoostingElo has just recently launched our website! To celebrate the official launch of our website, we are having a contest to thank our past, current and future customers! Although our website has just recently been launched, our professionals have been selling ELO boosts since Season 1. All you have to do to be entered into our contest is to like our Facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/BoostingElo) and post on our wall (you can say anything you’d like as long as it’s not...
[WTT] GW2 invite for free trial for torrentleech invite
11/14/2012 - Guild Wars 2 Trading - 0 Replies
PM if you interested
Free Challenger Glitch/Hack :o??
08/19/2012 - Shaiya Private Server - 3 Replies
Ok So been on My server trying to Log in but When I try too It Says Can't Connect to this account due to it's not a free challenger I have talked with my Dev and He Does not know What this issue is either. Anyone Who may Know anything Please Do Post :) Thank You & Regards