Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 19:17

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Professional ELO boosting service (EUW) 100% SAFE!

Discussion on Professional ELO boosting service (EUW) 100% SAFE! within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Professional ELO boosting service (EUW) 100% SAFE!

Professional ELO boosting service (Europe)

Hello friends, after perform some elo jobs, I decided to start with some friends and me an ELO boosting service.
Actually, as diamond player, and with my team all over diamond, we will provide elo boosting service till diamond.
At the moment to make purchases you must contact me via skype:
joaobitcha

Bronze Tier:
(Approx skill level = 800-1100 elo)
Division 5 to 4 (100 points and a best of 3 to get you to division 4) = €8
Division 4 to 3 (100 points and a best of 3 to get you to division 3) = €10
Division 3 to 2 (100 points and a best of 3 to get you to division 2) = €12
Division 2 to 1 (100 points and a best of 3 to get you to division 1) = €14
Division 1: +100 points (not doing the best of 5) = €15

Winning the best of 5 to get into silver = €12

Bronze Division 5 to Silver Division 5 package = €95 - 10% off + best of 5 (21.5€ off)

Silver Tier:
(Approx skill level = 1100-1500 elo)
Division 5 to 4 (100 points and a best of 3 to get you to division 4) = €16
Division 4 to 3 (100 points and a best of 3 to get you to division 3) = €18
Division 3 to 2 (100 points and a best of 3 to get you to division 2) = €20
Division 2 to 1 (100 points and a best of 3 to get you to division 1) = €22
Division 1: +100 points (not doing the best of 5) = €25

Winning the best of 5 to get into gold = €30

Silver Division 5 to Gold Division 5 package = €175 - 20% off + best of 5 (58€ off)

Gold Tier:
(Approx skill level = 1500-1800 elo)
Division 5 to 4 (100 points and a best of 3 to get you to division 4) = €32
Division 4 to 3 (100 points and a best of 3 to get you to division 3) = €34
Division 3 to 2 (100 points and a best of 3 to get you to division 2) = €36
Division 2 to 1 (100 points and a best of 3 to get you to division 1) = €38
Division 1: +100 points (not doing the best of 5) = €42

Winning the best of 5 to get into plat = €50

Gold Division 5 to Platinum Division 5 Package = €287 - 20% off + best of 5 (107€ off)

Platinum Tier:
(Approx skill level = 1800-2200 elo)
Division 5 to 4 (100 points and a best of 3 to get you to division 4) = €55
Division 4 to 3 (100 points and a best of 3 to get you to division 3) = €60
Division 3 to 2 (100 points and a best of 3 to get you to division 2) = €80
Division 2 to 1 (100 points and a best of 3 to get you to division 1) = €90
Division 1: +100 points (not doing the best of 5) = €100

Winning the best of 5 to get into diamond = €150

Platinum Division 5 to Diamond Division 5 Package = €510 - 20% off + best of 5(277€ off)

How does the new Season 3 Ranked System Work?

1. There are 5 tiers: Bronze, Silver, Gold, Platinum and Diamond.
2. In each tier there are 5 divisions, 1 being the highest and 5 being the lowest.
3. There is a total of 100 League Points in each division to be earned. Once you have reached 100 LP you must win a best of 3 series to advance to the next division.
4. When you reach 100 LP in division 1, you can advance to the next tier by winning a best of 5 series.
5. The amount of LP gained per win is determined by your hidden elo (mmr). You can drop divisions if you suffer many losses at 0 LP - but can never drop out of the Tier you are in. Once you are bronze, silver, gold, platinum or diamond - you will never be kicked out of them and only have room to advance.

How am I suppose to trust you with my account?

My profile pretty much speaks about me

How long does the boost take?

We assure 50+ League Points each day. Our boosters usually cover 100 LP or more in one day.

You will have direct contact with the booster who is doing your job and he will give you a time estimate, as well as keep you updated along the way, which includes the hours of which when they will be on or off of your account.

Is this a safe service / ban-able?

Yes this is 100% safe. A boosted account in league of legends has never been banned.

Keep in mind we are in no way affiliated with, associated with or endorsed by Riot Games, Inc.

Am I allowed to login and play at some time during the boost?

Our boosters will also always message you when they are on/off the account.

DISCOUNTS:

Tier Purchase Discount:
The following discounts are available for tier packages:

Tier 1, Division 5 to Tier 2, Division 5 = 10% off.
Tier 2, Division 5 to Tier 3, Division 5 = 20% off.
Tier 3, Division 5 to Tier 4, Division 5 = 20% off.
Tier 4, Division 5 to Tier 5, Division 5 = 20% off.

6 Wins or Less Refund Discount:

If we reach 100 League Points in your division starting from 0 League Points in 6 wins or less. We will return to you 10% off of the price you paid for that division.

Reason: Some accounts get 25+ League Points per win whereas others get 10 or less.

Returning Customer Discounts:
If you are a returning customer we will give you 3% off your total cost.
To be eligible as a returning customer your previous purchase must have exceeded €38.

We will automatically check your desired order for any qualifying discounts and include them in your quote.

When do you start?

Every order starts as soon as possible. It can take up to 24 hours to validate an order and up to 48 hours to assign an available booster. Starting times can be delayed up to 72 hours after purchase but this is highly unlikely.

Average Start Time: 12 hours or less.
Old 04/11/2013, 22:24   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Contact info? You doing vouches?