Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 04:23

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Looking for (preferably) Diamond player to lane against me in 1v1

Discussion on Looking for (preferably) Diamond player to lane against me in 1v1 within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Looking for (preferably) Diamond player to lane against me in 1v1

Looking to play against skilled, preferably Diamond or platinum 3 or higher player in 1v1 match.
Paying 4$ for 30 min match
NA only.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Boosting Done from a diamond player!
10/05/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 50 Replies
About me: I am 21 year old diamond player since s2 , and ive done elo boosts through a client in the past. He has moved on now, and I want to continue making money and helping others while I still have the chance. My S2 elo was 2300. I will do all boosts under Diamond division, meaning I will bring up your account from platinum until diamond, but not any higher. I dont have prices set but if you add me on skype we can discuss them ^^. I will also do duo queue's, which will be cheaper, but...
Diamond I Player (S2 2,2k elo) Boosting
03/15/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
League of Legends Elo/Division Boost Hi, I'm a 17 years old student from germany, last season i had 2200 Elo Diamond and currently I'm sitting at ~2500 Elo (= Diamond I). I'm offering you an Eloboosting. I also played in a professional team as Midlaner in season 1, we won a lots of go4lol and stuff, but due to school I wasnt able to get introduced into pro scene. Elo Boost - Bronze V > Bronze II 25€ pro Division - Bronze I > Silber II 30€ pro Division - Silber I > Gold II 40€ pro...
Elo Boosting By Diamond V Player!
02/13/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
I just started using this site to find customers but have done 50+ boosts before! I can boost up to Plat I very fast and cheap! Skype is FatalBlowz Will play free game for vouch!
Elo Boost By a diamond player
01/16/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 19 Replies
Hi guys i am looking for some clients to boost i am not a trusted member or booster in this forum so i am going to do 3 trial free boost of 2 games. Prices: 0-1200 15€ 1200-1500 20€ 1500-1800 30€ 1800 + discuss on skype My skype is gaster.falancio
ChampionSelect.net updated with lane counter picking, lane partners and more!
05/03/2012 - League of Legends - 1 Replies
ChampionSelect.net is a community driven site for League of Legends, which supports features like counter-picks, ideal laneing partners, general champion information and way more to come in the future. We are happy to announce that we have updated our site with some highly requested features, also we improved some of our old features. A list of what’s new: * Added lane tags to show what lane the counter applies too. You can also select General counters! * Added a new system to see...