Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 11:56

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

makos1337 might be into scamming! Read for more info!

Discussion on makos1337 might be into scamming! Read for more info! within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
makos1337 might be into scamming! Read for more info!

So we agreed he wanted to buy my Plat5 account ect.. 100E was the price.. First he gave me a link of a middleman called Pouya

---------------

I tought, well why not lets go for it.. Then this happend ->

Pay attention i noticed the fake middleman since pouya's skype = narato888888 or something like that.

Then i added the real Pouya in coversation i tought to give makos1337 the benefit of the doubt and to continue the deal.. BUT THEN

Suddenly his paypal is limited... lol i kinda think hes dodgy, not saying hes a scammer but be aware with him.

Have a good laugh^^
Old 04/11/2013, 20:14   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
Trade Restricted

elite*gold: 120
The Black Market: 283/2/2
Already reported him, admins banned him.
Old 04/11/2013, 20:15   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
This guy tried to scam me aswell, take care!

Deleted me of skype after refusing to pm or post on my thread!
Old 04/11/2013, 20:16   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 45
I can confirm this happend
Thanks
2 Users

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[INFO] Lesen bevor ihr etwas schreibt! / [INFO] Read before you write something!
01/20/2013 - Flyff Private Server - 4 Replies
Deutsch: Uns ist aufgefallen, dass viele von euch eine Regel nicht kennen bzw. nicht beachten und zwar geht es um diese Regel: Ich denke mal, dass jeder von euch in der Lage ist diesen Text zu lesen und zu verstehen. Nun bitten wir euch diese Regel genau wie die anderen Regeln zu beachten. Wir haben euch bisher verschont, aber nun werden wir gnadenlos sein, wenn es um diese Regel geht.
[INFO] Lesen bevor ihr etwas schreibt! / [INFO] Read before you write something!
02/17/2012 - Flyff - 2 Replies
Uns ist aufgefallen, dass viele von euch eine Regel nicht kennen bzw. nicht beachten und zwar geht es um diese Regel: Ich denke mal, dass jeder von euch in der Lage ist diesen Text zu lesen und zu verstehen. Nun bitten wir euch diese Regel genau wie die anderen Regeln zu beachten. Wir haben euch bisher verschont, aber nun werden wir gnadenlos sein, wenn es um diese Regel geht. Das war es erstmal bezüglich dieser Regel.
IMPORTANT--Together against Scamming! Read it!
01/03/2012 - Guild Wars Trading - 41 Replies
Hi, because I get scammed yesterday, I write a ne topix against scamming. If you get scammed, you can get all your stuff back!! All what you have to do is using the NEW feature from arenanet, which is called: "Account Restoration". What have you to do? Step by Step! Firstly remember, when you was hacked. Secondly take a time maybe 1 day before you get hacked. Thirdly write to Nc-Soft Support Team and appeal for a Account Restoration to your Time. Last but not least, hope that the...
IMPORTANT READ THIS! HACKER SCAMMING PEOPLE!
08/01/2011 - Silkroad Online Trading - 8 Replies
Hey guys, I traded my wizard/bard lvl 85 char on Mena for lvl 97 nuker s/s... few days ago and so we traded and i went first and gave him the info and then after he changed everything, he gave is.. Let let me change the pass and gave me the email pass and i changed it. But the problem was that, *You guys know when u make a hotmail? and u have to add in a email so if u lose the pass of the email and it sends it to the other email that you put it?? well he told me that he doesnt know the pass...
Scamming pro char [Don't read if you hate scams]
05/18/2009 - Conquer Online 2 - 2 Replies
delete thread please mod