Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 11:14

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

PRENIUM a pbe diamond acc for skins in EU NE

Discussion on PRENIUM a pbe diamond acc for skins in EU NE within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 150
PRENIUM a pbe diamond acc for skins in EU NE

closing thread
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Diamond V (NA) account - 261 skins, 19 legendaries, limited edition skins, all champs
04/07/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 10 Replies
Hi, I am selling my North American account for League of legends. First of all, the reason of the sell is because I got into Path of Exile. I got a lot of offers between , my BIN is set at 500. (Paypal gift only, can use middle man) My skype (for more information) is : chrisx988 So, here are the features of the account :
[Selling] EUW Beast Diamond Account + All Champions + 100 Skins + 20 Rune Pages + 5 Rare Skins
03/28/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 10 Replies
Are you ready? I'm selling atm one Diamond account with all champions, all runes, 20 rune pages, 100 skins, Pax Sivir, Riot Graves, Pax Jax, Riot Singed and Riot k9 Nasus. It includes the original e-mail and all info needed to recover this account. Don't wast my time if you don't have money to buy this account, please. You can shoot any offer. Payment: Paypal as a gift or Paysafecard.
EU Diamond, 108/108, 154 skins many rare skins [UFO CORKI, Santa Gragas] etc
03/20/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 7 Replies
Hello I have for sale an account with following features. To contact me, either leave a PM or add me on skype anorien2012
[WTS] s2 Diamond/s3 Diamond Account--> Manny Skins
01/15/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 5 Replies
Hey, Id like to sell my main Account due to a game change. I still have the original Email Adress, so you can get that too. The current elo is slightly above 2200 so your diamond for this season is secured!!! Still around 2000 RP left. All kinds of runes avaiable of course. Skins: Alistar: Longhorn Alistar, Unchained Alistar
[WTS][EUNE] LOL Account LEVEL 30 |70+ champs| Legendary skins | Pax skins || DIAMOND
12/05/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 7 Replies
Hello Im Selling my LOL ACCOUNT here is some info about the account: Level 30 72+ champs (Includes Zed and Elise the newest champions!). 8000 IP 4582 RP Diamond Border! MANY MANY SKINS 3 RUNE PAGE - FULL TANK - Damage - Ability power