Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 01:21

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

EUW Silver III account with 90+ champs and 50+ skins

Discussion on EUW Silver III account with 90+ champs and 50+ skins within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
EUW Silver III account with 90+ champs and 50+ skins

Hi,

I am selling a account with 90+ champs and 50+ skins there is some limited ones, it is in silver III. It has 4 RunePage quite amount of runes, for more infos add me on skype : upandupbaby I can screenshare too.

Middleman is ok, account with e-mail (signup mail included)
Price : 30€
Old 04/07/2013, 13:11   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

The Black Market: 117/1/5
seems legit 50 skin and 30 € xD
Old 04/07/2013, 13:35   #3

that is the price i start with never said i will sell it for 30€ tbh

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Silver 1 Account, all Champs many skins
05/06/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 9 Replies
the account got every Champs, including ZAC, over 100 Skins, including 7 Legendary and over 40 Legacy Skins, 2 Riot Skins and many Special Events skins 20 Runepages, all necessary runes, most of the special Sumonner Icons. It got 800 Normal Wins and 400 ranked wins with ~30 wins more in Ranked, Silver 1 Division currently. It got he nr.1 Challenger in Europe in his friendlist, and some ppl from SK if you are interested in buying this account, pm me for Screenshots and more
[Selling] EUW Silver III account with 42 Champs and 7 Skins [Level 30]
04/20/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
Server: EU West Level: 30 Champions: 42 Division: Silver Division III (38games, 18wins) Runes: 3 Runepages, Mostly AD Runes Refund Credits: 0 Balance: 0 RP, 2986 IP & 4Win IP Boost
[Selling] EUW Account Silver S3|58 Champs|Some Skins
04/01/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Hello, I want to sell the account of my friend today, he stopped playing some time ago and asked me to handle the sale. The account comes with a ID-Card copy from the creator of the account, so you have maximum security. Here are the details: Champions / Skins
[S/VK] Lvl 30 NA Account, 81 Champs, 45 Skins, Silver
11/21/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 6 Replies
After a good 2 years I've finally decided to quit playing LoL and give away my account. I'm only accepting cash, preferebly via Paypal. I'd suggest the use of a middleman, since I've never really posted on ePvPers before and want to ensure a safe transaction for both parties. If you're interested in buying the account, please add me on my skype handle rocketmonk or with the e-mail [email protected] I speak German and English fluently, so you can contact me in either language. Here are the...
*Silver Elo* Account 53 Champs - 5 Skins
09/26/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hey, got here a fresh leveled 30 Account with Silver Elo alrdy. Not much Wins, round about 400 I guess. If you dont leave the 3's Team you get the Silver-Elo Stuff. More Information's Skins: