Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 17:00

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

EUW LVL30 Unranked 25 Champs 2 Runepage 10€

Discussion on EUW LVL30 Unranked 25 Champs 2 Runepage 10€ within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
EUW LVL30 Unranked 25 Champs 2 Runepage 10€

Hi,

I'm selling this unused account it has 25champs, 1 skin 2 runepage some runes and unranked in solo q.

The price of it is 10€

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] EUWest Account- 42 Champs, 1 RunePage, 4 Skins | 37$
03/30/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Champions Owned: Akali, Alistar, Amumu, Anivia, Anine, Ashe, Cho'Gath, Dr.Mundo, Evelynn, Fiddlesticks, Fiora, Garen, Irelia, Janna, Jax, Karthus, Kassadin, Kayle, Malphite, Master Yi, Nasus, Nunu, Orianna, Poppy, Renekton, Riven, Ryze, Sejuani, Shaco, Singed, Sivir, Soraka, Swain, Teemo, Tristana, Tryndamere, Twisted Fate, Twitch, Udyr, Varus, Warwick, Yorick Champion Skins owned: Galactic Renekton, Outback Renekton, Harbringer Kassadin and Cottontail Teemo(Legendary) Rune Page full of...
WTS EUW LVL30 Unranked 3 Full Runepage (razer emblamed runes)
01/27/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 5 Replies
Hi want to sell a eu-w account, UNRANKED, 3 runepages , razer emblamed ms quints, 43 champion, some extra summoner icon. http://i.epvpimg.com/f68Kb.jpg Price 10€ - PayPal We can use middleman or if the buyer more trusted than me I can go first, otherwise buyer go first. I can show the account via skype.
Selling Level 30 on EuW with 21 Champs and full AD runepage.. only 10 PSC Cost
08/13/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
I am selling a Level 30 on EuW with 1193 elo (3/3 ranked) and 21 champs. This account is permanently forum banned.. that is the only problem. That is why I am selling it for only 10 Euro PSC. Anyone who wants to buy, add my Skype SKYPE: gantparsky
Looking for Unranked lvl30 50+ champs 5+ runesites LoL Acc
07/27/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hi Im am looking for a good account with some viable champs good runesites and it has to be unranked or atleast 1600+. i can offer a good d3 account with 2 lvl60 chars (endgame equipt) and or 30 €psc. depends on the account.
[SELL] LVL30 | Good Champs | Nice Skins | CHEAP | UNRANKED
04/14/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 10 Replies
Hey Guys, I'm back and want to sell you a really nice account for the normal or beginners at playing LoL. First I want to say that this account is not created by me i bought it a long time ago. The Facts 'bout the account: ~ EUW ~ LVL 30 ~ UNRANKED ELO --> NO ELO ~ 50 Champs --> most important champs are bought ~ 20 Skins --> Lion Dance Kog'Maw (Legendary), and mostly just 975 RP skins ~ 2 full rune pages