Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 00:52

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

plat III eune acc with pax jax and nasus k9

Discussion on plat III eune acc with pax jax and nasus k9 within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
plat III eune acc with pax jax and nasus k9

as the title said i sell an eune acc plat II with pax jax and nasus k9, really cheap if u interested add me on skype: redviper93

sold

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[WTB] Nasus 9K EUNE
12/04/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
I will go first with trusted members, or else we will use middleman/ebay. Name your price, and skype here.
[H]Riot K9 Nasus EUNE;Master Yi Bundle EUNE;Dota 2 key;XP boost 1 dayEUNE proof all
09/03/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
You saw my tittle,i need any skin in west server only. Proof: Nasus:ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting Master yi:ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting Xp boost :ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting Dota 2 key :ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting So i got all proofs.
[WTS] EUNE * PAX JAX * K9 NASUS * 51 CHAMPS
08/23/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 6 Replies
As title says, few more skins, 51 champs, im giving original email aswell. Will show everything via skypeshare. Price: 25€ or PAX Jax code on EUW / PAX Sivir + 15€ Skype: specialforya PUSH !
[WTS] 2x K-9 NASUS EUNE/NA/EUW
08/03/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 12 Replies
Price 10€ for 1 code. have 6 codes yet, all are from ECC Poland. Trading only with MIDDLEMAN OR U GO 1ST!! skype: specialforya
Pax nasus eune
08/02/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
I got pax nasus eune 10 euro psc will go first with somebody with good rep