Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 06:35

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

LEAGUE ACCOUNT 90+ champs 40+ skins NA

Discussion on LEAGUE ACCOUNT 90+ champs 40+ skins NA within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 34
LEAGUE ACCOUNT 90+ champs 40+ skins NA

account is NA level 30
90+champs
40+ skins *including the limited edition only silver kaylee!*
10 rune pages *almost every rune to the max amount to fill up pages
400+ wins
selling for a WOW mop key *world of warcraft mist of pandaria expansion key*
not the standard edition the enhanced one *59.99$*
I WILL GO FIRST IF AND ONLY IF YOU ARE TRUSTED AND REPPED ON THIS SITE
*that does not mean your 1/0 btw*
IF you are not repped I WILL NOT GO FIRST i will gladdly screenshare the account with you so you know everything is there
i have original email date of birth and most of the answers to account recovery *all of which will be given to you immediately after trade*
IF you do not know how to buy the mop key we can use team viewer
i will go to the *secure and trusted blizzard site*
where you can buy the key NO INFORMATION will be saved that way
under ANY circumstances!
IF you want to use a middleman IT MUST be someone from this site
that is WELL REPPED AND TRUSTED
you will send the ammount of 59.99$ to him via paypal and i will ive account of course ONCE both is verified by him he will buy the mop key give you the account and any other additional information for the account
if you want to just get this done quickly and you are not repped i will not be going first
*not standard edition mop key!* the *59.99* one!
i will go first if you are repped and trusted!
message me on skype at vaandoom1

also account in ranked is silver iv in solo/duo que *friends list only has 2 people in it* so you wont have to clear that up
you are basically getting this account for *60$*

SKYPE vaandoom1