Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 09:25

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

EUW decent for D3 key

Discussion on EUW decent for D3 key within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
EUW decent for D3 key

Hi like in title I want to trade lvl 30 account on EUW in silver division 3 with 60 champs , 2 rune pages , runes with some skins

sherwood forest ashe
assassin master yi
white mage veigar
Count Vladimir
Judgment Kayle

With OP KDA that looks cool
18 wins 2 loses
322/63/117
and kassadin 5/1
102/17/49

I want to trade it for Diablo 3 Key , I can boost it to Gold V before trading if someone would like to
More info skype: leanche1

Similar Threads Similar Threads
EUW | Gold Division Elo | 2 Skins | decent champions | decent runes
02/18/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Euw account with gold division. Has around 50+/- champs and 2 skins. The acc also has a free transfer to EUNE or turkey server. For more information or if you're intersted in the account.. Pm me here Or message me at skype : Freshkid47
decent/good miner, and decent PvE. 5.5M SP
06/16/2012 - Eve Online Trading - 2 Replies
This is the account up for sale. eveboard - Abbigale Nova She CAN pilot a Hulk, She just doesn't own one because of Hulkageddon and what not. She will come with no isk (other then whatever ends up selling that's up on the market right now, a few mil worth of stuff, I believe) She will come with a fully fitted Retriever for mining, a second retriever in a small pocket of high sec surrounded by low and null (if you want to risk flying out there for it to sell, or use, or whatever),...
WTS Decent EUW ACC
11/20/2011 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
As title says, im looking to sell off my EU league of legends account, has every champion bar 4 (shen, maokai, leona and rumble), has 8500 unused IP, 1900 RP Full AP runes, Full AD runes, Full support runes, Full tank runes Also have over 50 skins for this account including most legendary except blitz and heimer, and several rare skins including snow nid and many many more. For more information and offers dont hesitate to pm me! Thanks
B> Decent Tro
02/12/2010 - Conquer Online 2 Trading - 3 Replies
Looking to buy either a Tro-Tro-Tro or a Nin-War-Tro. I will be paying in USD. PM or reply here with stats/gear/price You could also contact me on MSN: [email protected]
WoW Acc for decent CO2 Acc
03/18/2008 - Conquer Online 2 Trading - 1 Replies
I would offer a WoW Acc with 2 lvl 60 chars, sadly i dont hav ethe expansion but u could have fun with them. I would trade for: - 35 dbs - CO2 acc +100 If u are interested just add me : [email protected] nom3rcy