Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 19:59

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[NA] Cheapest Elo Boost!+Vouches Only For Trusted Members! :)

Discussion on [NA] Cheapest Elo Boost!+Vouches Only For Trusted Members! :) within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old 03/22/2014, 01:43   #91 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
definitely not cheapest, fastest, or trustable. when first contacted 7 weeks ago he said that i would be promoted in the same day. that did not occur, and after constantly reminding him for a 7 week period he actually lost more games than he had won. unresponsive and not reliable as a booster or a player. would not recommend

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Cheap & Fast Elo Boosting Service. Free boost for vouches.
11/02/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 20 Replies
Hello, I'm a Platin player EU West. So here the facts: I offer you a cheap, save and fast elo boosting service. I can boost you up to Gold Division I , where I can promise you a good win ration. Prices: Bronze Division V -> Bronze Division IV - 10€ Bronze Division IV -> Bronze Division III - 10€
EU Boost Service by Diamond players - Cheap - LF Vouches
07/16/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 43 Replies
I'm starting a boost service. Region: EUW/EUNE Boosting range: Bronze V - Plat V Pricelist: Bronze: 8 per division or 10 from Bronze I to Silver V Silver: 13 per division or 18 from Silver I To Gold V Gold: 18 per division or 28 for Gold I to Plat V
[Selling] EUW/EUNE elo boost by challenger
05/18/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 39 Replies
WHY BUY FROM US? -Pretty simple, we are the best at what we do. -Fast and cheap boosts. -Professional players who have been playing since S1 and have been always on top of the game, we are all Diamond 1 and I'm challenger myself. This is my own account: http://i.imgur.com/QHDqMx1.jpg -You will be able to spectate our games with a secondary account and see what you do bad to improve it. OUR PRIZES
[Boost-Service] Looking for TRUSTED members to test me and vouch for me
02/09/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 9 Replies
hi. i am looking for trusted members to vouch for my service: http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/league-legends-tr ading/2403552-eloboost-leagueboost-service-silver- gold.html i can do some free 1on1 or duoQ games or coaching. Please contact me:) skype: loltinymon or via pm or post in thread ;) languages: english, german thy in advance.
BUY Elo Boost ~1250 - atleast 1500 - only with tbm vouches.
01/09/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 21 Replies
Hey EloBoosters, i'm lookin' for a good elobooster who can boost my elo to 1500. -You have to be TRUSTED -You mustn't have a negative TBM , unless you can prove it was a scammer who gave u. -I actually prefer, log in via teamviewer. -Don't even try to scam me. it's + 11-14 for every game.