Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 05:18

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Selling acc 20 skin, 73 champs. CHEAP

Discussion on Selling acc 20 skin, 73 champs. CHEAP within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Selling acc 20 skin, 73 champs. CHEAP

Selling EuW acc.
Runes

champs1

champs2

Silver III

I'll show skins thru the the share screen at skype.
My skype name: dacenite1
I am looking for about 25 Euro.

Tags
lol

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Selling LOL EUW Silver III -- 20 many skin many champs!
03/24/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 7 Replies
Hello selling my smurf acc- lol euw silver league III division 56 point 941 ip 32rp Silver border season 2 2rune page (ad ap) 69champs - 14skins Akali Alistar Amumu
Skin selling Cheap
12/30/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 12 Replies
Pax jax- Number of skins avaible: 3 Price: 25€ Pax sivir- Number of skins avaible: 5 Price: 10€ Riot singed- Number of skins avaible: 1 Price: 20€ Arcade sona- Number of skins avaible: 2 Price: 5€ riot graves- Number of skins avaible: 2 Price: 10€ human ryze- Number of skins avaible: 1 Price: 30-40 € have to all servers ( like 2 pax jax work in eu and the other in na for exemple) The codes will be entered with teamviwer so i can sell the code to the other...
[S] EU West 70+ Champs +10 Skin Cheap ACC
08/12/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
eDİTED
SELLING 1400+acc with LOADS of skin and all champs on euw [/B]
07/29/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
HI there! http://i.imgur.com/Qobe4.jpg I desided to sell my acc after a fun year in league! It has all champs execpt zyra and jayce! 12 rune pages with loads of runes! it has a bunch of skins, im willing to show these on screenshare, theres alot..! legendary skins: Gentleman cho gath
Selling Amazing League account, Over 200$ spent On it, legendary skin 60+ champs! US
08/12/2011 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
nfs