Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 18:28

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

2 EUNE Accounts for Platinum account

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
2 EUNE Accounts for Platinum account

WTT 2 Eune accounts 1 is Gold 5 another is Bronze 4 both on EUNE, both has 40+ champions and couple skins. All I want for those is Platinum account on no matter where EUNE or EUW and best is Platinum V
P.S Gold 5 Account has Platinum tier from S2, Victorious janna skin, 500rp and 3k IP.

« Accounts | Rating B00ST (Bronze-Silver); safety and cheap »

Similar Threads
[WTS] Platinum V Smurf account EUNE
03/13/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hi there,i want to sell my platinum V smurf account. It's on EUNE server with 3 refunds avalaible,never been in tribunal and so on,it's really fresh account with almost no champs and skins. I'm selling the account for about 50e - accepting paypal...
WTB PLATINUM ACCOUNT [EUW,EUNE]
03/11/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Yo, wanna buyy platinacc s3. The acc just should be platin, no other extras. Willing to pay good money with bank transfer! (safe) We can use MMfor sure :mofo::mofo::mofo:
EUNE 30 lvl account 54 champs 15 skins PLATINUM III!
03/09/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello! Today I sell my League of Legends account - simply - I don't have time to play this game anymore.. Account got 54 champions, 15 skins, the league is Platinum III, 2 rune pages. Some screenshot's: RUNES: http://i.imgur.com/pLEOkFC.jpg...
EUNE almost platinum with 5k+ RP - CHEAP
02/08/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
Hi, I would like to trade this LoL account. Only for one reason - its on EUNE and my friends are on EUW. I would like to change it for some good (in the same form) EUW account or selling for some offers by you. Lets write me on skype:...
[EUNE/EUW] Platinum! LoL Account up for sale/Trade for RebirthRO! Cheap! Must GO!
11/09/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
It's really sad to part way with my lovely account on League! I've spent more than over $200 on this account not only on skins but I've actually bought the champions with RP aswell! The account is currently on EU Nordic East, but it's easily...