Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 01:26

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Selling Elo Boost Service up to Diamond 1 -Challenger Player- [NA only]

Discussion on Selling Elo Boost Service up to Diamond 1 -Challenger Player- [NA only] within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old 03/07/2015, 22:14   #31 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 5
you should hide the names in the S4 screenshots
Old 03/14/2015, 11:45   #32 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Can vouch, skype: zoetschelp
Old 07/07/2015, 12:07   #33

elite*gold: 26
bump just finished a d5-->d4
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/07/2015, 19:29   #34 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Touken View Post
bump just finished a d5-->d4

Such amazing work! Keeps you updated and acted professional the whole time!
Definitely worth your time and money! And the prices are unbeatable!

Vouch skype : germarican90

Good job!
Old 07/08/2015, 22:58   #35

elite*gold: 26
Thanks for the vouch!

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Eloboosting Service] - *[Challenger Player |Bronze - Diamond Boosting|]* (EUW&EUNE)
06/15/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
--------------------------------------- ABOUT ME ! --------------------------------------- Hey first of all, this is repost cause I have no requests, so I try it with a new Thread this is my old one : http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/league-legends-tr ading/2335115-s2-diamond-s3-2k-player-doing-duoq-e loboost-lessons-veryfast-cheap.html At the moment im at Challenger Tier in Premade, and playing around Diamond in Soloque. I did some Boosts already just add me in Skype and u can ask me all...
Very Cheap and Quick Elo Boost by Challenger Tier Player
04/05/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 7 Replies
http://i.imgur.com/JShQyoz.jpg About Us: We are an elo boosting service that aims to beat the competitors' prices and deliver your boost as quickly as possible. We typically work late into the night so our elo boost system will not interfere with your regular playing. However, we are also available during all hours of the day and prioritize the completion of each job in a timely manner. Add the skype account listed below and we will closely estimate when your account will begin and finish...
[S] Coaching von Diamond/Challenger Tier Player
03/18/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Da ich selbst nur auf Platin Niveau spiele möchte ich von wem der zumindest Diamond II oder höher ist coaching erhalten um mich zu verbessern. Wenn mir wer sympatisch ist und mir das bieten kann würde ich es gerne in Anspruch nehmen, man lernt ja schließlich nie aus. : D Grüße Edit: Bezahlen würd ich mit PP/e*G/PSC/Bank Transfer, je nachdem was gewünscht ist lässt sich eigentlich alles organisieren. PP wäre mir persönlich aber am liebsten.
Elo-boosting up to Diamond I - By a top Challenger player!
03/14/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Hey guys! I'm a soloq player that have reached his goal (Top 10 Challenger, currently top 20). If you feel like you're placed in a lower League then you belong or simply wish to play with higher "elo" players, feel free to use my service! I've been boosting some people but never made a thread or anything. But as I've looked into this forum it seems quite active and I give this a go. I can guarantee that the boost will be fullfilled, else I'll refund 100% of the paid money!
S2 Diamond player Elo boost service EUW only!
03/11/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 48 Replies
close this thread pls, going to take a brake. till then bye